Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Serial port Delphi 10.2

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 10:05 AM Last Post By: Robert Kondner Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
MICKAEL KARMANN

Serial port Delphi 10.2
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 27, 2018 7:04 AM
Hi !

I'm testing Delphi 10.2 to discover the IDE and do some tests. Impressive when I see the price of a license and Delphi does not even include a component for serial communication...

So I downloaded Async Pro and when I compile the file A407_R100.bdsproj or A407_R90.bdsproj, I get errors

In the GetIt package manager, I am amazed to see that there are tools but paying.

Maybe I don't know enough about the Delphi world but do you know how I can use a serial link on Delphi 10.2?

Thanks !
Shlomo Abuisak

Re: Serial port Delphi 10.2
  Posted: Mar 27, 2018 9:00 AM   in response to: MICKAEL KARMANN in response to: MICKAEL KARMANN
On 27/03/2018 17:04, MICKAEL KARMANN wrote:
Hi !

I'm testing Delphi 10.2 to discover the IDE and do some tests. Impressive when I see the price of a license and Delphi does not even include a component for serial communication...

So I downloaded Async Pro and when I compile the file A407_R100.bdsproj or A407_R90.bdsproj, I get errors

In the GetIt package manager, I am amazed to see that there are tools but paying.

Maybe I don't know enough about the Delphi world but do you know how I can use a serial link on Delphi 10.2?

Thanks !
comport411f excelent
https://sourceforge.net/projects/comport/
Robert Kondner

Re: Serial port Delphi 10.2
  Posted: Apr 5, 2018 10:05 AM   in response to: MICKAEL KARMANN in response to: MICKAEL KARMANN
MICKAEL KARMANN wrote:
Hi !

Thanks !

I use a product call Tciacomport which is free. http://www.mestdagh.biz

I am using it on 10.1 works fine.

Bob K
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02