Help

Thread: conenct to mysql from Android

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Mar 14, 2018 11:54 AM Last Post By: Bob Carson
John Birch

conenct to mysql from Android
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 8, 2018 12:46 PM
Hi

I am trying to connect to remote MySQL database from my android phone. I googled but I did not find files allow me to do that while I see that MySql support Android so anyone know where I can download MySQL files for android ?
Daniel Tengler

Re: conenct to mysql from Android
  Posted: Mar 11, 2018 11:21 AM   in response to: John Birch in response to: John Birch
John Birch wrote:
Hi

I am trying to connect to remote MySQL database from my android phone. I googled but I did not find files allow me to do that while I see that MySql support Android so anyone know where I can download MySQL files for android ?

MyDAC or UniDAC component they work correctly and simply.
Bob Carson

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 2:05 PM   in response to: Daniel Tengler in response to: Daniel Tengler
I downloaded and trying UniDac. I can access various database types locally, but I need to be able to create new Database Files programatically. The Main Demo has a Create button with SQL coded in Create Component for various Database Types, but I get errors.There is a prompt for the connection, but cannot find new file in Database path field. Can you tell me how to get the demo database file created for the tables created in the SQL?
Thank you for any help.
Bob Carson

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 9:33 AM   in response to: Bob Carson in response to: Bob Carson
I got UniDac to create Access and SQLite Files with multiple tables from a quick app. Still need to work on SQL Server, but those are the only profiles that create a database file using forcecreatedatabase.

Edited by: Bob Carson on Mar 14, 2018 11:54 AM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02