Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Delphi 10.2

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Mar 18, 2018 1:30 PM Last Post By: Richard Foersom Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
G. Smith

Delphi 10.2
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 7, 2018 3:22 AM
I've recently installed Delphi 10 and started it.

The screen that greets me has a number of sections. One of them is titled "Get Started" and contains 3 topics:
Getting Started with RAD Studio
Create your first Multi-Device Application
See What’s New in RAD Studio 10.2

Clicking on "..Multi-Device..." displays a box, inviting me to click on the word "continue". OK.
Clicking on the "Getting Started.." item does nothing.
Clicking on "..What's New..." does nothing

Is there something wrong?

In addition beneath each of the three sections "Sample Applications", "Upcoming Events" and "YouTube Videos" is show a "loading" icon - which never stops loading and nothing else is shown.

Is there something wrong?
Richard Foersom

Re: Delphi 10.2
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 18, 2018 1:30 PM   in response to: G. Smith in response to: G. Smith
G. Smith wrote:
Clicking on "..Multi-Device..." displays a box, inviting me to click on the word "continue". OK.

It is a guided tour using speech balloons. If you have a large screen (Full HD) it might not be easy to see where next balloon is. The speech balloon after "continue" appear 1 s later in upper left corner at toolbar with "New items button".

Clicking on the "Getting Started.." item does nothing.

Opens a browser window with URL: http://www.embarcadero.com/en/products/rad-studio/get-started

Clicking on "..What's New..." does nothing

Opens a browser window with URL: http://www.embarcadero.com/en/products/rad-studio/whats-new

In addition beneath each of the three sections "Sample Applications", "Upcoming Events" and "YouTube Videos" is show a "loading" icon - which never stops loading and nothing else is shown.

Forever spinning circles I have that on one PC. It is small annoyance, but I have not found any way to disable it. This is on PC with Delphi 10.2.2.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02