Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: C++ Builder - E2316 'GetExtensionVersion' is not a member of 'Iwinitisapi'

Permlink Replies: 4 - Last Post: Feb 15, 2018 9:16 AM Last Post By: Andy Walker
Andy Walker

C++ Builder - E2316 'GetExtensionVersion' is not a member of 'Iwinitisapi'
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 15, 2018 3:22 AM
After downloading and installing the 14.2.6 version of Intraweb from here https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/download/v14/ I am getting the following error building a basic 32 bit ISAPI Extension;

[bcc32 Error] Project1.cpp(35): E2316 'GetExtensionVersion' is not a member of 'Iwinitisapi'
Full parser context
Project1.cpp(34): parsing: int __stdcall GetExtensionVersion(HSE_VERSION_INFO &)

I'm using C++ Builder 10.2.2

Building a basic 32 bit Standalone exe results in the following error;

*[bcc32 Error] Project1.cpp(20): E2285 Could not find a match for 'TIWStart::TIWStart(bool)'
Full parser context
Project1.cpp(17): parsing: int __stdcall WinMain(HINSTANCE__ *,HINSTANCE__ *,char ,int)

Has anybody managed to get an Intraweb server running using 14.2.6?

Edit: I've just downloaded and tried 14.2.5 and I get exactly the same errors.

Andy
Chad Hower

Re: C++ Builder - E2316 'GetExtensionVersion' is not a member of 'Iwinitisapi' [Edit]
  Posted: Feb 15, 2018 5:37 AM   in response to: Andy Walker in response to: Andy Walker
Ive asked Alexandre to look in to this.

On 2/15/2018 7:30 AM, Andy Walker wrote:
After downloading and installing the 14.2.6 version of Intraweb from here https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/download/v14/ I am getting the following error building a basic 32 bit ISAPI Extension;

[bcc32 Error] Project1.cpp(35): E2316 'GetExtensionVersion' is not a member of 'Iwinitisapi'
Full parser context
Project1.cpp(34): parsing: int __stdcall GetExtensionVersion(HSE_VERSION_INFO &)

I'm using C++ Builder 10.2.2

Building a basic 32 bit Standalone exe results in the following error;

*[bcc32 Error] Project1.cpp(20): E2285 Could not find a match for 'TIWStart::TIWStart(bool)'
Full parser context
Project1.cpp(17): parsing: int __stdcall WinMain(HINSTANCE__ *,HINSTANCE__ *,char ,int)

Has anybody managed to get an Intraweb server running using 14.2.6?

Edit: I've just downloaded and tried 14.2.5 and I get exactly the same errors.

Andy
Andy Walker

Re: C++ Builder - E2316 'GetExtensionVersion' is not a member of 'Iwinitisapi' [Edit]
  Posted: Feb 15, 2018 6:05 AM   in response to: Chad Hower in response to: Chad Hower
Chad Hower wrote:

Thanks Chad.

These errors are in files that are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\include\windows\vcl

These files are not updated as part of the IW install so if the interfaces have changed then this is never going to work is it? The dates of the files on my machine are 13/12/17 which is when I installed C++ Builder.

Regards,

Andy
Chad Hower

Posted: Feb 15, 2018 8:07 AM   in response to: Andy Walker in response to: Andy Walker
On 2/15/2018 10:05 AM, Andy Walker wrote:
Chad Hower wrote:

Thanks Chad.

These errors are in files that are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\include\windows\vcl

These files are not updated as part of the IW install so if the interfaces have changed then this is never going to work is it? The dates of the files on my machine are 13/12/17 which is when I installed C++ Builder.

Did you use the RAD studio installer to remove IW first as per the
instructions? If not the RAD studio installed version will cause conflicts.
Andy Walker

Posted: Feb 15, 2018 9:16 AM   in response to: Chad Hower in response to: Chad Hower

Did you use the RAD studio installer to remove IW first as per the
instructions? If not the RAD studio installed version will cause conflicts.

Ahh! I missed that bit! I don't know how because it's blooming obvious from the steps ; https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/docs/v14/gettingstarted/intraweb-bundled-removal-tool/

I just removed the component using the IDE and then ran the IWBundledRemovalTool.

I've re-done the process and it's working now.

I'm an idiot! Thanks Chad.

Andy
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02