Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Support Embarcadero



Permlink Replies: 9 - Last Post: Feb 3, 2018 11:04 AM Last Post By: E Spelt Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Álax Filho

Posts: 8
Registered: 8/20/06
Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 3:36 AM
Hello, I am writing this text to share my displeasure with Embarcadero support.
I have Delphi 10.2.2 (Tokyio) also paid the annual subscription the same as the right to support.
On 12/01/2018 I opened a Case for help with integration with a WebService I made a demo application with a button to demonstrate the error.
After a few emails without much help, few explanations and simple tests the support stopped for days, I passed the use of WSDLImp.sym parameter files more without informing what I should do, searching the site and google is not found documentation on use.
And so I still have my problem, a great pity to be treated that way.
I believe that the "friends" of the shipper should read the book of Google in particular the chapter on the blog of Dell.
Att
Álax Filho

Edited by: Álax Filho on Jan 30, 2018 8:52 AM
Robert Triest

Posts: 651
Registered: 3/24/05
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 4:34 AM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho
Yes, and now??

Better explain here on the right forum what the problem is, put your test app on the attachment forum and maybe you will get some help.
Álax Filho

Posts: 8
Registered: 8/20/06
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 7:48 AM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho
Álax Filho wrote:
Hello, I am writing this text to share my displeasure with Embarcadero support.
I have Delphi 10.2.2 (Tokyio) also paid the annual subscription the same as the right to support.
On 12/01/2018 I opened a Case for help with integration with a WebServer I made a demo application with a button to demonstrate the error.
After a few emails without much help, few explanations and simple tests the support stopped for days, I passed the use of WSDLImp.sym parameter files more without informing what I should do, searching the site and google is not found documentation on use.
And so I still have my problem, a great pity to be treated that way.
I believe that the "friends" of the shipper should read the book of Google in particular the chapter on the blog of Dell.
Att
Álax Filho

http://www.certasistemas.com.br/arquivos/diversos/project26.zip
Robert Triest

Posts: 651
Registered: 3/24/05
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 8:24 AM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho
500 Internal Server Error !

Please add your project on the attachment forum:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/forum.jspa?forumID=2
Álax Filho

Posts: 8
Registered: 8/20/06
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 8:53 AM   in response to: Robert Triest in response to: Robert Triest
Robert Triest wrote:
500 Internal Server Error !

Please add your project on the attachment forum:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/forum.jspa?forumID=2

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=280425&tstart=0

Dave Nottage

Posts: 1,792
Registered: 1/7/00
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 12:17 PM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho
Álax Filho wrote:


There's no attachment

--
Dave Nottage [MVP, TeamB]
Find hints, tips and tricks at Delphi Worlds blog: http://www.delphiworlds.com
David Novo

Posts: 38
Registered: 8/5/07
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 8:43 AM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho
I have to sadly say I had a very similar experience in November, just getting Delphi XE Tokyo installed. It took about a month, with often 1 week between my response and support writing back. Eventually I contacted Jim Mckeeth directly and he expedited things. Without that , I probably would still be stuck

Álax Filho wrote:
Hello, I am writing this text to share my displeasure with Embarcadero support.
I have Delphi 10.2.2 (Tokyio) also paid the annual subscription the same as the right to support.
On 12/01/2018 I opened a Case for help with integration with a WebServer I made a demo application with a button to demonstrate the error.
After a few emails without much help, few explanations and simple tests the support stopped for days, I passed the use of WSDLImp.sym parameter files more without informing what I should do, searching the site and google is not found documentation on
Álax Filho

Posts: 8
Registered: 8/20/06
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2018 8:47 AM   in response to: David Novo in response to: David Novo
David Novo wrote:
I have to sadly say I had a very similar experience in November, just getting Delphi XE Tokyo installed. It took about a month, with often 1 week between my response and support writing back. Eventually I contacted Jim Mckeeth directly and he expedited things. Without that , I probably would still be stuck

Álax Filho wrote:
Hello, I am writing this text to share my displeasure with Embarcadero support.
I have Delphi 10.2.2 (Tokyio) also paid the annual subscription the same as the right to support.
On 12/01/2018 I opened a Case for help with integration with a WebServer I made a demo application with a button to demonstrate the error.
After a few emails without much help, few explanations and simple tests the support stopped for days, I passed the use of WSDLImp.sym parameter files more without informing what I should do, searching the site and google is not found documentation on\


Too bad the support of a great tool to be so bad

E Spelt

Posts: 24
Registered: 12/26/09
Re: Support Embarcadero
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 3, 2018 11:04 AM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho

Too bad the support of a great tool to be so bad

You are now stating things which are not true. I did have a pressing problem a month ago and they helped me very professionally.

There is no attachment in your post. If you did someone could help you.
Steve Jordi

Posts: 110
Registered: 4/19/98
Re: Support Embarcadero [Edit]
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 1, 2018 6:19 AM   in response to: Álax Filho in response to: Álax Filho
Me too.
No news for about 6 months after trying to revive the question.
We are allowed 3 tickets per subscriptions...

--
Steve JORDI - MSc in Geophysics/Volcanology

Geneva, Switzerland / Portland, OR, USA
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02