Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: a3 PRINTER

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Dec 15, 2017 4:56 AM Last Post By: george probyn
george probyn

a3 PRINTER  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 13, 2017 4:34 AM
I have built a jpeg file by CopyRect to a rectangle set to printer page height and width. I can print perfectly on my A4 printer. But when a user tries to print on
an A3 printer he reports that he just has an A4 sized image on the A3 sheet. What can I do? Best regards George.
george probyn

Re: a3 PRINTER  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 15, 2017 4:56 AM   in response to: george probyn in response to: george probyn
george probyn wrote:
I have built a jpeg file by CopyRect to a rectangle set to printer page height and width. I can print perfectly on my A4 printer. But when a user tries to print on
an A3 printer he reports that he just has an A4 sized image on the A3 sheet. What can I do? Best regards George.

I have now found Print Dialog, which I haven't used before as I always use the default A4 printer. But I can't see anything about selecting A3 from a printer that has A3 & A4 options. I will test it when I getr the chance'

George
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02