Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: App form not showing in IDE

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Sep 11, 2017 2:16 PM Last Post By: Markus Humm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Shane Foreman

App form not showing in IDE
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 10, 2017 8:43 PM
Hey All,

Recently the form for my application isn't showing in the IDE. After I open the application in the IDE nothing appears, then I look at the Form section and it is showing, I select that and the code appears but the form still doesn't appear.

It doesn't happen with other applications or a new test application, anybody have any idea how I can get the form showing again with this application I am developing?
Shane Foreman

Re: App form not showing in IDE
  Posted: Sep 11, 2017 7:23 AM   in response to: Shane Foreman in response to: Shane Foreman
Fixed.

Hey All,

Recently the form for my application isn't showing in the IDE. After I open the application in the IDE nothing appears, then I look at the Form section and it is showing, I select that and the code appears but the form still doesn't appear.

It doesn't happen with other applications or a new test application, anybody have any idea how I can get the form showing again with this application I am developing?
Markus Humm

Re: App form not showing in IDE
  Posted: Sep 11, 2017 2:16 PM   in response to: Shane Foreman in response to: Shane Foreman
Am 11.09.2017 um 16:23 schrieb Shane Foreman:
Fixed.

Hey All,

1. How did you fix it? We want to learn as well!
2. Please do not top-post, that menas: put the text of your reply below
the text you're replying to. This here is not e-mail and thus people
reading your post need some context which means they need to read the
text you're replying to first. You don't read crime novels beginning
at the back either...

Greetings

Markus
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02