Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: GestureID value is 264 on a press and hold

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Nov 28, 2017 4:17 PM Last Post By: Fernando Leal Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Sean Hoffman

GestureID value is 264 on a press and hold  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 20, 2017 8:52 AM
Hey folks I'm trying to capture a press and hold gesture on IOS 10.x. I've noticed there's a igPressAndtap (int 4) as well as an igLongTap (int 5) defined in the FMX.Types.hpp header file. The problem is when I'm printing out the raw value of TGestureEventInfo::GestureID, the value I'm receiving is an integer value of 264. Even the GestureToIdent returns false and can't find the Gesture. Is there some translation I must do on the value of GestureID?

Thanks!
Fernando Leal

Re: GestureID value is 264 on a press and hold  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Nov 28, 2017 4:17 PM   in response to: Sean Hoffman in response to: Sean Hoffman
I have the same problem

Sean Hoffman wrote:
Hey folks I'm trying to capture a press and hold gesture on IOS 10.x. I've noticed there's a igPressAndtap (int 4) as well as an igLongTap (int 5) defined in the FMX.Types.hpp header file. The problem is when I'm printing out the raw value of TGestureEventInfo::GestureID, the value I'm receiving is an integer value of 264. Even the GestureToIdent returns false and can't find the Gesture. Is there some translation I must do on the value of GestureID?

Thanks!
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02