Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?



Permlink Replies: 7 - Last Post: Oct 20, 2017 12:34 AM Last Post By: madammar ellias Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
loki loki

Posts: 718
Registered: 7/1/02
Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 8, 2017 3:17 PM
I just finish to write a new native ios / android Tmemo (based on
editText on android, uiTextView on ios) that go in pair with my previous
native android / ios Tedit

I also update my component to :

*) on Android, now the popup copy/past/replace/translate/etc. is fully
working in floating mode (ie: like in marshmallow and up, same design)
from jelly bean, kitkat, lollipop, etc.

*) on Android: you can now customize the native Tmemo/Tedit like on
Android studio, mean directly from the values.xml (or from delphi editor)

*) on android/ios: The keyboard now stay open when you move from one
edit to another

*) on ios/win/mac: update the TMemo to add TextPrompt



You can download the apk of the demo here :
https://tinyurl.com/zoxavr9

the source code is available here :
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/alcinoe/code/
Mida Converter

Posts: 70
Registered: 6/2/12
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 20, 2017 6:22 AM   in response to: loki loki in response to: loki loki
Can i use your alcinoe.jar file ? or need compile it using .bat ?

i have any problems with compile it..

INSTALL:


If you plan to use native control on android (like TALEdit) then you
will need to include lib\jar\alcinoe\alcinoe.jar (first compile it with
compilejar_xxx.bat) in project manager > target plateform > android > Libraries
drama mix

Posts: 37
Registered: 6/27/12
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 29, 2017 6:34 AM   in response to: Mida Converter in response to: Mida Converter
Mida Converter wrote:
Can i use your alcinoe.jar file ? or need compile it using .bat ?

i have any problems with compile it..

INSTALL:


If you plan to use native control on android (like TALEdit) then you
will need to include lib\jar\alcinoe\alcinoe.jar (first compile it with
compilejar_xxx.bat) in project manager > target plateform > android > Libraries

i have used the included jar and added to project manager library but seems the native TALEDIT does not applied its functions

i have installed buildtools 23.0.1 and platformsdk 23 and the android sdk 24 of berlin what i am doing wrong here ?
Eitan Arbel

Posts: 452
Registered: 2/24/13
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 1, 2017 6:55 AM   in response to: loki loki in response to: loki loki
does it support Right-To-Left\BiDi please?
loki loki

Posts: 718
Registered: 7/1/02
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 1, 2017 8:59 AM   in response to: Eitan Arbel in response to: Eitan Arbel
On 10/1/2017 4:55 PM, Eitan Arbel wrote:
does it support Right-To-Left\BiDi please?

yes :) if android support it (i think yes) then it's support right to left
drama mix

Posts: 37
Registered: 6/27/12
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 2, 2017 9:02 AM   in response to: loki loki in response to: loki loki
loki loki wrote:
On 10/1/2017 4:55 PM, Eitan Arbel wrote:
does it support Right-To-Left\BiDi please?

yes :) if android support it (i think yes) then it's support right to left

any hint of why i cant get it work on android ?
Markus Humm

Posts: 4,982
Registered: 11/9/03
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 3, 2017 11:39 AM   in response to: drama mix in response to: drama mix
Am 02.10.2017 um 18:02 schrieb drama mix:
loki loki wrote:
On 10/1/2017 4:55 PM, Eitan Arbel wrote:
does it support Right-To-Left\BiDi please?

yes :) if android support it (i think yes) then it's support right to left

any hint of why i cant get it work on android ?

Any hint about what doesn't work?
Any failure messages? Doesn't it draw itsself, any log cat log messages?
Anything which tells us what "doesn't work" in your context means?

Greetings

Markus
madammar ellias

Posts: 61
Registered: 8/17/17
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 20, 2017 12:34 AM   in response to: Markus Humm in response to: Markus Humm
Markus Humm wrote:
Am 02.10.2017 um 18:02 schrieb drama mix:
loki loki wrote:
On 10/1/2017 4:55 PM, Eitan Arbel wrote:
does it support Right-To-Left\BiDi please?

yes :) if android support it (i think yes) then it's support right to left

any hint of why i cant get it work on android ?

Any hint about what doesn't work?
Any failure messages? Doesn't it draw itsself, any log cat log messages?
Anything which tells us what "doesn't work" in your context means?

Greetings

Markus

i have an issue to compile this also on berlin [PAClient Error] Error: E2312 C:\Users\USER\Downloads\alcinoe\Android\Debug\Project1\res\values-v21\attrs.xml:5: error: Attribute "BlueBGTextViewStyle" has already been defined
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02