Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: TeeChart component giving Link error while compiling application

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Mar 2, 2017 5:08 AM Last Post By: Yeray Alonso Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
rajeswari godug...

TeeChart component giving Link error while compiling application
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:43 AM
HI,

I am trying to use Teechart component(TeeChart standard8 components package) in my Form (Embarcadero c++ builders 2010) and added Tchart and tried compiling . it compiled well and i could see output screen as well.

I have closed application and open it and done few modifications to TChart control like adding series piechart and modified few properties and compiling it again showing link error like "[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'CHART.OBJ'"

can you please guide me how can i link this with my project ?
Yeray Alonso

Re: TeeChart component giving Link error while compiling application
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 2, 2017 5:08 AM   in response to: rajeswari godug... in response to: rajeswari godug...
Hello,

rajeswari godugula wrote:
I am trying to use Teechart component(TeeChart standard8 components package) in my Form (Embarcadero c++ builders 2010) and added Tchart and tried compiling . it compiled well and i could see output screen as well.

I have closed application and open it and done few modifications to TChart control like adding series piechart and modified few properties and compiling it again showing link error like "[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'CHART.OBJ'"

can you please guide me how can i link this with my project ?

If you are using the TeeChart Standard commercial version, I'd check the paths. Here it is a guide.
If you are using the TeeChart Standard version shipped with the IDE, I'd try to repair the IDE.

--
Best Regards,

Yeray Alonso
Steema Software
Facebook, Twitter, GPlus, LinkedIn, YouTube, GitHub, RSS
Support Options
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02