Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Issue with building iOS app in rad studio C++

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Dec 29, 2016 1:22 PM Last Post By: Jermain am Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Sajeeb Lohani

Issue with building iOS app in rad studio C++  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 30, 2016 2:23 AM
Hi,

I am making an android and iOS application in rad studio. I have successfully exported the android app, but the iOS application is not being recognised as a valid application by iTunes. I run the deployment, with the PAServer, after which it exports a .ipa file. I take that file, and try to make it import into iTunes. This gives me an error saying internal api error.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Jermain am

Re: Issue with building iOS app in rad studio C++  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 29, 2016 1:18 PM   in response to: Sajeeb Lohani in response to: Sajeeb Lohani
Sajeeb Lohani wrote:
Hi,

I am making an android and iOS application in rad studio. I have successfully exported the android app, but the iOS application is not being recognised as a valid application by iTunes. I run the deployment, with the PAServer, after which it exports a .ipa file. I take that file, and try to make it import into iTunes. This gives me an error saying internal api error.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edited by: Jermain am on Dec 29, 2016 1:22 PM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02