Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Unable to talk correctly to a .NET SOAP webservice

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Aug 17, 2017 3:45 PM Last Post By: Bismark Appah
Ronald Hoek

Unable to talk correctly to a .NET SOAP webservice  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 30, 2016 1:25 PM
We want to import/use a .NET webservice. This webservice is .NET based.
Using the WSDL importer, I'm able to generate an interface, but when I try to use it, I just get errors from the server regarding invalid formatting.
When I use VS/C# to import the webservice, everything works just fine/

Basicly we want to use the Exact Synergy Enterprise (SOAP) webservices.
But I also tried to connect to the Exchange 2011 webservices and it failes with the same problems.
Bismark Appah

Re: Unable to talk correctly to a .NET SOAP webservice  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 17, 2017 3:45 PM   in response to: Ronald Hoek in response to: Ronald Hoek
Ronald Hoek wrote:
We want to import/use a .NET webservice. This webservice is .NET based.
Using the WSDL importer, I'm able to generate an interface, but when I try to use it, I just get errors from the server regarding invalid formatting.
When I use VS/C# to import the webservice, everything works just fine/

Basicly we want to use the Exact Synergy Enterprise (SOAP) webservices.
But I also tried to connect to the Exchange 2011 webservices and it failes with the same problems.

Hi Ronald,

You can use the .Net Assembly/WSDL Import tool which is part of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi to import the .Net webservice and generate Delphi codes from the imported WSDL assembly types.

For more information, go to https://crystalnet-tech.com/RuntimeLibrary/RuntimeLibUtilities.aspx

For more information about the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi, go to https://crystalnet-tech.com/RuntimeLibrary/RuntimeLibrary4Delphi.aspx
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02