Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Problem with CkeckBox and Database Field

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Sep 13, 2015 7:25 PM Last Post By: Erick Engelke Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Klaus Dewald

Problem with CkeckBox and Database Field  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 3, 2014 2:40 PM
Hello,
In a Server Web Client Application (Windows) i have a Firebird Connection. I used a DBRepeater for showing a CheckBox connected to a DataField "AUFTRNR" via DataSource. I want the Checkbox is being unchecked when showing the Page. I can't found the right place or event to uncheck. Cause the Box is connected to a Field it's always checked when the Page is shown in the browser.
Any help appreciate
Thanks in advance
Klaus
Erick Engelke

Re: Problem with CkeckBox and Database Field  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 13, 2015 7:25 PM   in response to: Klaus Dewald in response to: Klaus Dewald
Klaus Dewald wrote:
Hello,
In a Server Web Client Application (Windows) i have a Firebird Connection. I used a DBRepeater for showing a CheckBox connected to a DataField "AUFTRNR" via DataSource. I want the Checkbox is being unchecked when showing the Page. I can't found the right place or event to uncheck. Cause the Box is connected to a Field it's always checked when the Page is shown in the browser.
Any help appreciate
Thanks in advance
Klaus

Hi, make the change in the DBRepeaterDetail(). It gets called once for each iteration of the table.

--
Erick Engelke
HTML5 Builder Book
http://www.erickengelke.com
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02