Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Not found. Skipping deployment.

This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Sep 30, 2014 10:03 AM Last Post By: Gary Wardell
Gary Wardell

Not found. Skipping deployment.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 29, 2014 2:33 PM
Hi,

I was just building the Android version of my app in my new XE7 installation. Tis app was working fine in Xe6.

I'm getting this in the messages. Should I ignore this? Disable them in the Deployment messages:

???

[Warning Warning] Local file "d:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\14.0\lib\android\debug\mips\libnative-activity.so" not found. Skipping deployment.

[Warning Warning] Local file "d:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\14.0\lib\android\debug\classes.dex" not found. Skipping deployment.
quinn wildman

Re: Not found. Skipping deployment.
Correct
  Posted: Sep 29, 2014 3:36 PM   in response to: Gary Wardell in response to: Gary Wardell
You have paths pointing to XE6. Change 14.0 to 15.0.

Gary Wardell wrote:
Hi,

I was just building the Android version of my app in my new XE7 installation. Tis app was working fine in Xe6.

I'm getting this in the messages. Should I ignore this? Disable them in the Deployment messages:

???

[Warning Warning] Local file "d:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\14.0\lib\android\debug\mips\libnative-activity.so" not found. Skipping deployment.

[Warning Warning] Local file "d:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\14.0\lib\android\debug\classes.dex" not found. Skipping deployment.

Gary Wardell

Re: Not found. Skipping deployment.  
  Posted: Sep 30, 2014 10:03 AM   in response to: quinn wildman in response to: quinn wildman
quinn wildman wrote:
You have paths pointing to XE6. Change 14.0 to 15.0.

I noticed that after I posted this.

The problem is, I didn't put those in, and when this project was upgraded from XE6 to XE7 XE7 put in almost the same entries specifying 15.0.

So what I did was to disable those lines in the deployment and it seems to work.

One would have thoguht it would have known to either remove or rewrite those lines.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02