Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Does Tokyo 10.2.3 C++ Builder UPGRADE option include the Mobile App add-on?

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Mar 23, 2018 3:05 AM Last Post By: Mark Richards Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Mark Richards

Does Tokyo 10.2.3 C++ Builder UPGRADE option include the Mobile App add-on?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 19, 2018 4:10 AM
As Embarcadero have decided to end upgrades, I wanted to know if the final offering to upgrade does indeed offer the Mobile App add-on pack in the C++ Builder professional Upgrade version.

I have a perpetual license for Tokyo 10.2.1 C++ Builder professional with Mobile App add-on but the subscription part expired on 27 October 2017

https://www.embarcadero.com/app-development-tools-store/cbuilder the price for the UK version is £816.48 abd it clearerly shows that Mobile App included, but I never sure with all the caveats they seem to involve.

I have contacted my regional office about it, but had no response in the last 5 days, I tried to post on community.embarcadero website but after 5 days, still waiting for the moderator to approve it!

I really just want to know that it DOES include the Mobile Add on pack as I previously had to purchase that as an add-on
Goran Ekstrom

Re: Does Tokyo 10.2.3 C++ Builder UPGRADE option include the Mobile App add-on?
  Posted: Mar 22, 2018 1:10 AM   in response to: Mark Richards in response to: Mark Richards
I really just want to know that it DOES include the Mobile Add on pack as I previously had to purchase that as an add-on

Seems like they've added the Mobile add on in Builder Pro as of 10.2.3:

https://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/announcing-rad-studio-10-2-3-release?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Newsletter-180320-TechnicalNewsletter
Mark Richards

Re: Does Tokyo 10.2.3 C++ Builder UPGRADE option include the Mobile App add-on?
  Posted: Mar 23, 2018 3:05 AM   in response to: Goran Ekstrom in response to: Goran Ekstrom
Thank you.

I contacted regional office and was advised that YES it does include the mobile Add on pack, and I can confirm after purchase that it does include it as part of the core install.

Goran Ekstrom wrote:

Seems like they've added the Mobile add on in Builder Pro as of 10.2.3:

https://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/announcing-rad-studio-10-2-3-release?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Newsletter-180320-TechnicalNewsletter
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02