Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: can't install Intraweb 14.2.7 into new Delphi XE10.2.2 setup

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Feb 22, 2018 11:39 AM Last Post By: Greg Hallam
Greg Hallam

can't install Intraweb 14.2.7 into new Delphi XE10.2.2 setup
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 22, 2018 6:34 AM
I uninstalled the bundled intraweb and ran the tool. It found 4 files it removed. Ran the installation for Intraweb and it worked without error. I loaded a little app that I use to test the install. It compiled and ran successfully. When I try to load a unit in the design screen I get an error loading for all the IW components and it asks me to ignore them. I have now gone back and forth loading and unloading IW but can't get past this. I have tried "run as administrator" for all the steps and rebooted in between but nothing seems to help. What can I try now?
Eitan Arbel

Re: can't install Intraweb 14.2.7 into new Delphi XE10.2.2 setup
  Posted: Feb 22, 2018 10:01 AM   in response to: Greg Hallam in response to: Greg Hallam
10.2.2 build 2004 ?
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Feb 22, 2018 10:57 AM   in response to: Greg Hallam in response to: Greg Hallam
Greg Hallam wrote:
I uninstalled the bundled intraweb and ran the tool. It found 4 files it removed. Ran the installation for Intraweb and it worked without error. I loaded a little app that I use to test the install. It compiled and ran successfully. When I try to load a unit in the design screen I get an error loading for all the IW components and it asks me to ignore them. I have now gone back and forth loading and unloading IW but can't get past this. I have tried "run as administrator" for all the steps and rebooted in between but nothing seems to help. What can I try now?

Go to Component -> Install Packages.

Look for IntraWeb 14.0 Design Time Package for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo

Check 2 things: (a) If there is only one package in the list and if the path to it is correct, and (b) if it is checked.

Please let me know the results
Greg Hallam

Posted: Feb 22, 2018 11:39 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Greg Hallam wrote:

Go to Component -> Install Packages.

Look for IntraWeb 14.0 Design Time Package for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo

Check 2 things: (a) If there is only one package in the list and if the path to it is correct, and (b) if it is checked.

Please let me know the results

There was only one entry and the path was valid. It was unchecked, so I checked it and all seems better now. Thanks . . . moving on
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02