Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: DXE6 - Class not registered error

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Feb 15, 2018 12:00 AM Last Post By: nicolas boudet Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Hernando Duque

DXE6 - Class not registered error  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 15, 2017 5:10 AM
Hi to all,

I'm have to develop a small application for capturing signature images from a Wacom signature pad.

I've downloaded and installed the drivers and de SDK from Wacom, registered the library "wgssSTU.dll" with REGSVR32 command. But when I try to run the sample applications I get a "Class not registered" error.

What could be missing?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Nando.
Bismark Appah

Re: DXE6 - Class not registered error  
  Posted: Jan 29, 2018 7:15 AM   in response to: Hernando Duque in response to: Hernando Duque
Hernando Duque wrote:
Hi to all,

I'm have to develop a small application for capturing signature images from a Wacom signature pad.

I've downloaded and installed the drivers and de SDK from Wacom, registered the library "wgssSTU.dll" with REGSVR32 command. But when I try to run the sample applications I get a "Class not registered" error.

What could be missing?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Nando.

Hello Hernando,

You can use the .Net DLL/WSDL Import Utility for Delphi to import your .Net Libraries and generate Delphi pas files from the .Net Library types without any COM library registration.

Note: The .Net DLL/WSDL Import Utility is part of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi.

Features
- Import any .net dll
- Import any assemblies from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
- Import any Web Services Definition Language(WSDL)
- Uses the Host Class Library and the Framework Class library to host the .net runtime (CLR) and access the imported assemblies or WSDL without registering the .net dll as COM.
- Generate Delphi Codes from the imported assemblies using the runtime library files.

For more information, go to https://www.crystalnet-tech.com/RuntimeLibrary/RuntimeLibUtilities.aspx

For more information about .Net Runtime Library for Delphi, go to https://www.crystalnet-tech.com/RuntimeLibrary/RuntimeLibrary4Delphi.aspx

nicolas boudet

Re: DXE6 - Class not registered error  
  Posted: Feb 15, 2018 12:00 AM   in response to: Hernando Duque in response to: Hernando Duque
hi hernando

I am developing the same kind of application as you. have you solved your problem if so how?

thank you

nicolas
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02