Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: C++Builder 10.2 -MacOS-how to compile a test FM application linking errors

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 10, 2018 4:58 AM Last Post By: Sebastian Ledesma Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Gaetano Mantovani

C++Builder 10.2 -MacOS-how to compile a test FM application linking errors  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 4, 2017 12:58 AM
Hello,
I'm trying to compile a very simple application for MacOS in RAD Studio 10.2 enterprise (c++builder). Just an empty form with a button.

Scenario:
- Compiler installed on Windows 10 64 Bit. Licenced.
- MacOS 10.12.6 hosted in a VMware workstation pro hosted in my M$ Windows Pc (it's only for the testing I'll purchase a real Mac in the next weeks)
- PAServer installed in the virtual Mac, in execution
- PAServer Manager in the Mac seems don't work but is not a big issue.
- XCode 8.3.3 installed
- developer.apple.com registered.

when I target the OS in the project first time connection with the PAServer was enstablish properly.
After the SDK was activated and seem that the libraries was 'downloaded' from the server. I tried to press 'update local file cached' button but nothing changes.

Now when I try to compile I faced 51 link errors.
i.e.
[bccosx Error] types.h(76): E2209 Unable to open include file 'sys/_types/_int8_t.h'
Full parser context
Project1.cpp(3): #include c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include\osx\fmx\fmx.h
fmx.h(25): #include c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include\osx\rtl\System.hpp
System.hpp(19): #include c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include\osx\rtl\sysmac.h
sysmac.h(77): #include C:\Users\gaetano\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks\CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h
CoreFoundation.h(16): #include C:\Users\gaetano\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/usr/include\sys/types.h
types.h(78): #include C:\Users\gaetano\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/usr/include\machine/types.h
types.h(35): #include C:\Users\gaetano\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/usr/include\i386/types.h

what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for the help

Sebastian Ledesma

Re: C++Builder 10.2 -MacOS-how to compile a test FM application linking errors  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 10, 2018 4:58 AM   in response to: Gaetano Mantovani in response to: Gaetano Mantovani
HI:

I'm facing the same problem.
I have C++Builder 10.2.2 with mobile add-on.
I've installed PAServer on a Mac and make a sucesfull connection,
When connecting by first time it downloaded the command line tools SDK.
But when I try to build I get the errors:

[bccosx Error] types.h(76): E2209 Unable to open include file 'sys/_types/_int8_t.h'
Full parser context
TeamCaster_FMX.cpp(3): #include c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include\osx\fmx\fmx.h
fmx.h(25): #include c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include\osx\rtl\System.hpp
System.hpp(19): #include c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include\osx\rtl\sysmac.h
sysmac.h(77): #include C:\Users\usuario\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks\CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h
CoreFoundation.h(16): #include C:\Users\usuario\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/usr/include\sys/types.h
types.h(78): #include C:\Users\usuario\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/usr/include\machine/types.h
types.h(35): #include C:\Users\usuario\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\commandlinetools.sdk/usr/include\i386/types.h
and others.

How did you solve it?
Thans in advance.

Saludos
Sebas
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02