Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: FireMonkey - ListBox OnDblClick event not launching on Android.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 8:31 AM Last Post By: Daniel Karcz
Daniel Karcz

FireMonkey - ListBox OnDblClick event not launching on Android.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 9, 2017 9:22 AM
Hi,

I'm developing application for Windows and Android platforms.

I'm using ListBox component to display Items. Items are dynamically added to ListBox during program execution.

Now I would like to implement some functionality depending on which Item on ListBox is clicked. Normally I was always using a ListBox's OnClick event to do similar stuff, but in this case I must use OnDblClick.

On Windows everything is working perfectly but on Android nothing is happening after double tapping the screen.

When I'm trying to use events OnTap or OnClick on Android these function are responding, but even if I wanted to use them they are not suitable to do this stuff because when you click on the Item Android firstly is executing the Event and after that the Item is checking - so for example if you have tapped Item 2 and after that you tapping Item 3 the OnClick and OnTap Events are executed like you've been tapping Item 2; On windows this both Events are executed correctly.

The other thing is that in the same project I'm using couple on different ListBoxes. In one of them I have similar situation but there I'm using OnClick Event, but to execute this Event I have to double tap on Android (one for Windows).

In all my LisBoxes OnDblClick event did not work at all on Android.

I was trying a lot of different configurations to figure out what is wrong but I'm out of ideas. Also I was searching over the Internet and I have found nothing.

Any help or clue will be very appreciated.

Daniel
Daniel Karcz

Re: FireMonkey - ListBox OnDblClick event not launching on Android.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 11, 2017 8:31 AM   in response to: Daniel Karcz in response to: Daniel Karcz
I solved the problem using Event OnItemClick ;))

BR
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02