Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Tchart OnClickSeries event does not trigger sometime

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Oct 31, 2017 3:10 PM Last Post By: Jose Silva
Jose Silva

Tchart OnClickSeries event does not trigger sometime  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 28, 2017 10:21 AM
I'm using Delphi Tokyo with Teechart V2016.17.160129-32 , I've coded an event OnClickSeries to get the X and Y values of TlineSeries during the chart running.

Most of the time the event is not raised when I click mouse over the series. It is really an intermitent behaviour , somtimes it works, sometimes doesn't. Why ?

The series format/option is set as "Clickable" and click tolerance is set to 10.

The clicks are done while TLineSeries is being drawing in runtime . In background is running an iTask which populates a table and query this table to provide the coordinates X and Y for the chart.

Even if the iTask is concluded and serie is completed draw, by clicking in the serie ti fails sometimes.

I appreciate any help on this issue.

Thank you in advance.
Jose Silva

Re: Tchart OnClickSeries event does not trigger sometime  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 31, 2017 3:10 PM   in response to: Jose Silva in response to: Jose Silva
Hey guys , can anyone help me on this matter ?

Thanks in advance !
Jose Silva wrote:
I'm using Delphi Tokyo with Teechart V2016.17.160129-32 , I've coded an event OnClickSeries to get the X and Y values of TlineSeries during the chart running.

Most of the time the event is not raised when I click mouse over the series. It is really an intermitent behaviour , somtimes it works, sometimes doesn't. Why ?

The series format/option is set as "Clickable" and click tolerance is set to 10.

The clicks are done while TLineSeries is being drawing in runtime . In background is running an iTask which populates a table and query this table to provide the coordinates X and Y for the chart.

Even if the iTask is concluded and serie is completed draw, by clicking in the serie ti fails sometimes.

I appreciate any help on this issue.

Thank you in advance.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02