Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Form is cropped when application run on smaller monitor

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Jun 21, 2017 5:34 AM Last Post By: Toby Dobbs
Toby Dobbs

Form is cropped when application run on smaller monitor  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 19, 2017 2:46 AM
I have a VCL application, written using the SDI framework, which creates various forms so that they can be used within a single window. One such form, when loaded on a smaller monitor has its right edge seemingly sheared off. I have tried a method of recaling, which works fine on my own development monitor when manually resizing the containing form, but the problem persists on the test monitor. I'm not sure what to do so any advice would be appreciated.
Toby Dobbs

Re: Form is cropped when application run on smaller monitor  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 21, 2017 5:34 AM   in response to: Toby Dobbs in response to: Toby Dobbs
Toby Dobbs wrote:
I have a VCL application, written using the SDI framework, which creates various forms so that they can be used within a single window. One such form, when loaded on a smaller monitor has its right edge seemingly sheared off. I have tried a method of recaling, which works fine on my own development monitor when manually resizing the containing form, but the problem persists on the test monitor. I'm not sure what to do so any advice would be appreciated.

When I built the program, with the smaller monitor on my development PC, it seemed to create a version of the application which works - without me doing anything else.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02