Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Tokyo ISO doesn't get past License to install

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: May 19, 2017 7:19 PM Last Post By: Frank Yingst
Lance Rasmussen

Tokyo ISO doesn't get past License to install
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 22, 2017 11:56 AM
Installing ISO of Tokyo on a clean VM that doesn't have prior installs of development tools. Early prompt of "Choose from the following" to choose registering as trial, enter product serial or valid license file".

I selected that I had product serial.

I entered registration and it took it, but looped me back to the above dialog. Can't get past this to install.
Lance Rasmussen

Re: Tokyo ISO doesn't get past License to install
  Posted: Mar 22, 2017 12:23 PM   in response to: Lance Rasmussen in response to: Lance Rasmussen
I have a hunch it's due to problems like in the past where the license servers weren't properly updated for subscription holders to include the new version.

I looked at the license manager and it says I'm licensed from XE8 through Berlin but doesn't show Tokyo.

Lance

Lance Rasmussen wrote:
Installing ISO of Tokyo on a clean VM that doesn't have prior installs of development tools. Early prompt of "Choose from the following" to choose registering as trial, enter product serial or valid license file".

I selected that I had product serial.

I entered registration and it took it, but looped me back to the above dialog. Can't get past this to install.
Frank Yingst

Re: Tokyo ISO doesn't get past License to install
  Posted: May 19, 2017 7:19 PM   in response to: Lance Rasmussen in response to: Lance Rasmussen
Looks like I'm the 2nd person to have his problem. What is the format of the license?
I'm using something like this XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX
Is that the wrong license and if so is there some other one?
I guess the support people are off until Monday now. So it looks like I won't be using Gozilla for a few days more.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02