Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: How to Enable or disable Button in ListView MultiDetailRightButtonItem

Permlink Replies: 4 - Last Post: Mar 15, 2017 11:51 AM Last Post By: Markus Humm
Marcio Reis

How to Enable or disable Button in ListView MultiDetailRightButtonItem
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 15, 2017 8:39 AM
Hello,

I have a ListView firemonkey and the ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailRightButtonItem'

I need in certain situations to visible := True or Visible:= False the button at runtime, but I can not.

How to access MultiButton1 of the listview's multidetail objects at application runtime.

I was able to change the ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailRightButtonItem' to ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailItem' however the button goes without the Text property, and I could not access it put the Text again.

Marcio

Edited by: Marcio Reis on Mar 15, 2017 8:40 AM
Markus Humm

Re: How to Enable or disable Button in ListView MultiDetailRightButtonItem [Edit]
  Posted: Mar 15, 2017 9:12 AM   in response to: Marcio Reis in response to: Marcio Reis
Am 15.03.2017 um 16:40 schrieb Marcio Reis:
Hello,

I have a ListView firemonkey and the ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailRightButtonItem'

I need in certain situations to visible := True or Visible:= False the button at runtime, but I can not.

How to access MultiButton1 of the listview's multidetail objects at application runtime.

I was able to change the ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailRightButtonItem' to ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailItem' however the button goes without the Text property, and I could not access it put the Text again.

Marcio

Hello,

I didn't yet 100% understand your issue, but what happens when you set
the ItemAppearance to '' ?

Greetings

Markus
Marcio Reis

Re: How to Enable or disable Button in ListView MultiDetailRightButtonItem [Edit]
  Posted: Mar 15, 2017 9:55 AM   in response to: Markus Humm in response to: Markus Humm
I can change the itemaperrance, change to ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailItem', but when I go back to the ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailRightButtonItem', the button goes without the Text.

How do I access the properties of the Button (MULTIBUTTON1) , when the aperrance item is MultiDetailRightButtonItem ?

I need to change Visible, Text...

Marcio
Markus Humm

Posted: Mar 15, 2017 11:51 AM   in response to: Marcio Reis in response to: Marcio Reis
Am 15.03.2017 um 17:55 schrieb Marcio Reis:
I can change the itemaperrance, change to ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailItem', but when I go back to the ItemAppearance.ItemAppearance: = 'MultiDetailRightButtonItem', the button goes without the Text.

How do I access the properties of the Button (MULTIBUTTON1) , when the aperrance item is MultiDetailRightButtonItem ?

I need to change Visible, Text...

Marcio

Hello,

if you're on SA you could file some official ticket with EMBT
and somebody from them has to look at this. But I'd only do this if
within the next few days nothing comes up.

Greetings

Markus
Graham Murt

Re: How to Enable or disable Button in ListView MultiDetailRightButtonItem
  Posted: Mar 15, 2017 11:18 AM   in response to: Marcio Reis in response to: Marcio Reis
I'm not sure if it's what you are asking about but I've implemented the "swipe" buttons (I call them action buttons) in my TksVirtualListview component.

https://twitter.com/kscomponents/status/745261039386771456

Demos included with source code.

Marcio Reis wrote:
Hello,

Marcio

Edited by: Marcio Reis on Mar 15, 2017 8:40 AM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02