Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: ISAPI form post incomplete

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Mar 8, 2017 1:38 PM Last Post By: Delbert Murray Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
allen farenhem

ISAPI form post incomplete  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 7, 2017 7:49 AM
Hi there, I have what I hope is a stupid question.

My ISAPI dll has a function that accepts a simple form post containing a simple numeric field and a textarea. All works well until the content of the textarea reaches 48K in size, at that point the form post becomes truncated, and seems to be truncated by size. In separate functions I have file uploads to my ISAPI that accept and handle very large files leaving me very confused, and any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Delphi 2010, I experience the issue on both a windows 7 and windows 2012 server,

With thanks
-Allen
Delbert Murray

Re: ISAPI form post incomplete  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 8, 2017 1:38 PM   in response to: allen farenhem in response to: allen farenhem
allen farenhem wrote:
Hi there, I have what I hope is a stupid question.

My ISAPI dll has a function that accepts a simple form post containing a simple numeric field and a textarea. All works well until the content of the textarea reaches 48K in size, at that point the form post becomes truncated, and seems to be truncated by size. In separate functions I have file uploads to my ISAPI that accept and handle very large files leaving me very confused, and any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Delphi 2010, I experience the issue on both a windows 7 and windows 2012 server,

With thanks
-Allen

Allen, Your web server has a limit set. Check the configuration file or use the IIS IDE to change the message limit size.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02