Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Unable to select Android platform

This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Mar 8, 2017 5:45 AM Last Post By: Desarrollo ELM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Desarrollo ELM

Unable to select Android platform  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 7, 2017 1:41 PM
Hello. I currently have a C++ Builder 10 Seattle Professional license, and I understood that you could create Android apps with this version. However, I'm having trouble finding the necessary components or building the app on the proper platform. I checked the installation software in case I had missed something during the installation, but was not able to see anything mobile related... I tried contacting Live Chat but got no response, so I seek help here. Does this version of C++ Builder include the components and/or tools to develop Android apps?

Thanks ind advance!
Antonio Estevez

Re: Unable to select Android platform
Correct
  Posted: Mar 7, 2017 5:48 PM   in response to: Desarrollo ELM in response to: Desarrollo ELM
El 07/03/2017 a las 22:41, Desarrollo ELM escribió:
Hello. I currently have a C++ Builder 10 Seattle Professional license, and I understood that you could create Android apps with this version. However, I'm having trouble finding the necessary components or building the app on the proper platform. I checked the installation software in case I had missed something during the installation, but was not able to see anything mobile related... I tried contacting Live Chat but got no response, so I seek help here. Does this version of C++ Builder include the comp
onents and/or tools to develop Android apps?

Thanks ind advance!

For mobile development you need RAD Studio Professional (Delphi & C++Builder) or buy the Mobile Add-On Pack for
C++Builder Professional

Desarrollo ELM

Re: Unable to select Android platform  
  Posted: Mar 8, 2017 5:45 AM   in response to: Antonio Estevez in response to: Antonio Estevez
Antonio Estevez wrote:
El 07/03/2017 a las 22:41, Desarrollo ELM escribió:
Hello. I currently have a C++ Builder 10 Seattle Professional license, and I understood that you could create Android apps with this version. However, I'm having trouble finding the necessary components or building the app on the proper platform. I checked the installation software in case I had missed something during the installation, but was not able to see anything mobile related... I tried contacting Live Chat but got no response, so I seek help here. Does this version of C++ Builder include the comp
onents and/or tools to develop Android apps?

Thanks ind advance!

For mobile development you need RAD Studio Professional (Delphi & C++Builder) or buy the Mobile Add-On Pack for
C++Builder Professional

Ahh ok. Thank you!
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02