Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: teachart and Delphi Berlin

Permlink Replies: 5 - Last Post: Mar 6, 2017 12:57 AM Last Post By: Yeray Alonso
Stephen Kenny

teachart and Delphi Berlin
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 1, 2016 8:41 AM
Does Delphi 10.1 Berlin (Ultimate) come with a version of TeeChart?

If so, it isn't on my current tool bar. Where do I find it and how do I install?

thanks

stephen
Yeray Alonso

Re: teachart and Delphi Berlin
  Posted: Oct 3, 2016 12:24 AM   in response to: Stephen Kenny in response to: Stephen Kenny
Hello Stephen,

Stephen Kenny wrote:

If so, it isn't on my current tool bar. Where do I find it and how do I install?

Yes, RAD/Delphi/C++ Builder 10.1 Berlin comes with TeeChart Standard, as always.
It is by default selected in the list of features in the installer.

If you can't find it in the toolbar, check if the dcltee9240.bpl package is in your $(BDS)\bin folder.
If it's present, you should be able to manually install the package in the "Component\Install Packages..." menu in the IDE.

--
Best Regards,

Yeray Alonso
Steema Software
Facebook, Twitter, GPlus, LinkedIn, YouTube, GitHub, RSS
Support Options
Richard Bianchi

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 12:06 PM   in response to: Yeray Alonso in response to: Yeray Alonso
Yeray Alonso wrote:
Hello Stephen,

Stephen Kenny wrote:

Yes, RAD/Delphi/C++ Builder 10.1 Berlin comes with TeeChart Standard, as always.
It is by default selected in the list of features in the installer.

If you can't find it in the toolbar, check if the dcltee9240.bpl package is in your $(BDS)\bin folder.
If it's present, you should be able to manually install the package in the "Component\Install Packages..." menu in the IDE.

--
Best Regards,

Yeray Alonso
Steema Software
Support Options

I do not find TeeChart standard components in Delphi Berlin 10.1. I searched the disk for dcltee9240.bpl and it is not there.
How can I get TeeChart installed?

Thanks,

Rich
Yeray Alonso

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 12:57 AM   in response to: Richard Bianchi in response to: Richard Bianchi
Hello Richard,

Richard Bianchi wrote:
I do not find TeeChart standard components in Delphi Berlin 10.1. I searched the disk for dcltee9240.bpl and it is not there.
How can I get TeeChart installed?

Try running the IDE installer and reinstalling the TeeChart components from there.

--
Best Regards,

Yeray Alonso
Steema Software
Support Options
Stewart Barker

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 12:25 AM   in response to: Stephen Kenny in response to: Stephen Kenny
Stephen Kenny wrote:

thanks

stephen

I'm having a problem getting a project with a Fastreport component to compile.

When I try to compile the project I get a "[dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(615): F2051 Unit fs_iinterpreter was compiled with a different version of fs_isysrtti.TfsSysFunctions" Error.

I originally used installed Deliphi Berlin using the web download on a PC with XE7 & XE8 already installed. I assumed the problem was due to the multiple installations so I spent a lot of time removing all the old installs and cleaning up the registry.

I then created a disc using the ISO image (to reduce the download time) and reinstalled Delphi Berlin. when I ran it Tee chart was there but no sign of FastReports (even though it was ticked in the install tree).

I installed Fastreports using the "30500_fastreport_vcl_5_for_rad_studio_delphi_c_builder_10.1_berlin" download. Fastreports was now available but the project still produced the same error message when compiled.

I then tried to run the "FastReports Recompile Wizard" this need to be told which version of Tee charts is used ( ?? ) and asks for a path to the TeeChart dcu's. I used "C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD24"which is where the files were installed and tried to recompile but the wizard is looking for and trying to use "C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD23" so it fails.

Is there a fix or should I now try seattle ?
Stewart Barker

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 11:30 AM   in response to: Stewart Barker in response to: Stewart Barker
Deleted Berlin and loaded Seattle. Had to fiddle with it to get fastreports to appear but when I did the problem was still there.

Decided to do what I should have done at the start and created a brand new project with fastreports and it compiled without any errors. The problem was therefore with my units or project and not the installation.

Created a new project and added all the units from the problem project which compiled without any errors.

Re-opened the problem project and this now compiled with no errors !.

Removed Seattle and re-installed Berlin and everything now works OK.

Still don't understand what was causing the errors !
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02