Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Mixing videos from YouTube using TCppWebBrowser

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 4, 2017 8:58 AM Last Post By: David HAROUCHE Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
David HAROUCHE

Mixing videos from YouTube using TCppWebBrowser  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 4, 2017 6:40 AM
Dears,
Using C++ Builder 6, I'm trying to develop a YouTube audio/video mixer, with two TCppWebBrowser on two forms that will overlap and alphablend so that the video will also be mixed.

Performing a YouTube search on my mobile, I do share the link to my PC via Bluetooth.

Once received, the link will be added to the playlist, and loaded into an inactive TCppWebBrowser, waiting for the actual playing CppWebBrowser to stop before it can start fading and playing.

So.....

Does anyone have ever controlled a YouTube Video playing/sound level from C++Builder6/TCppWebBrowser (using OLE automation...) ?

Thanks for a quick reply

I'm trying with POSTDATA to send up/down Arrow keys to the TCppWebBrowser...(sic)

Better ?

--
DH
blueperfect at hotmail dot fr

Edited by: David HAROUCHE on Feb 4, 2017 3:41 PM
David HAROUCHE

Re: Mixing videos from YouTube using TCppWebBrowser  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 4, 2017 8:58 AM   in response to: David HAROUCHE in response to: David HAROUCHE
David HAROUCHE wrote:
Dears,
Using C++ Builder 6, I'm trying to develop a YouTube audio/video mixer, with two TCppWebBrowser on two forms that will overlap and alphablend so that the video will also be mixed.

Performing a YouTube search on my mobile, I do share the link to my PC via Bluetooth.

Once received, the link will be added to the playlist, and loaded into an inactive TCppWebBrowser, waiting for the actual playing CppWebBrowser to stop before it can start fading and playing.

So.....

Does anyone have ever controlled a YouTube Video playing/sound level from C++Builder6/TCppWebBrowser (using OLE automation...) ?

Thanks for a quick reply

I'm trying with POSTDATA to send up/down Arrow keys to the TCppWebBrowser...(sic)

Better ?

--
DH
blueperfect at hotmail dot fr

Edited by: David HAROUCHE on Feb 4, 2017 3:41 PM

https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters?hl=fr
--
DH
blueperfect@hotmail.fr
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)