Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Getting several errors with the system files itself

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Jan 30, 2017 8:52 AM Last Post By: salvo123 fff Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Allan Fernandes

Getting several errors with the system files itself  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 21, 2016 9:43 PM
I tried deploying the demo programs onto WAMP's
Apache : 2.4.17 MySQL : 5.7.9 PHP : 5.6.15
but I am getting several errors with the system files itself.

Strict standards: Declaration of Database::param() should be compatible with CustomConnection::param() in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php on line 282

Strict standards: Declaration of CustomTable::dumpHiddenKeyFields() should be compatible with Component::dumpHiddenKeyFields($force = false) in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php on line 976

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php:976) in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\forms.inc.php on line 159

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php:976) in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\forms.inc.php on line 159
salvo123 fff

Re: Getting several errors with the system files itself  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2017 8:52 AM   in response to: Allan Fernandes in response to: Allan Fernandes
there is no solution?

Allan Fernandes wrote:
I tried deploying the demo programs onto WAMP's
Apache : 2.4.17 MySQL : 5.7.9 PHP : 5.6.15
but I am getting several errors with the system files itself.

Strict standards: Declaration of Database::param() should be compatible with CustomConnection::param() in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php on line 282

Strict standards: Declaration of CustomTable::dumpHiddenKeyFields() should be compatible with Component::dumpHiddenKeyFields($force = false) in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php on line 976

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php:976) in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\forms.inc.php on line 159

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\dbtables.inc.php:976) in C:\wamp\www\WebDataSimple\Deploy\rpcl\forms.inc.php on line 159
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02