Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: How Do I get This Setting Back?

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jan 19, 2017 7:15 AM Last Post By: Debbie Erickson
Debbie Erickson

How Do I get This Setting Back?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 17, 2017 12:06 PM
Hi. I am in Delphi Seattle 10.0. I was debugging my application and was sliding Evaluate/Modify window around. It docked where I didn't want, and I pulled it out. But the dialog changed after I un-docked it. When I pressed the Evaluate menu item in the IDE, it originally contained the Inspect button within it but no longer does. I didn't save any of the initial IDE settings before this happened. How in heck do I get the dialog back to the original setting? Is there a way to "hack" the setting file to put it back, maybe? It's not urgent but I do miss it. :)
Robert Triest

Re: How Do I get This Setting Back?  
  Posted: Jan 18, 2017 7:11 AM   in response to: Debbie Erickson in response to: Debbie Erickson
Try to change your layout by selecting the layout combobox on top of the IDE menu:

The location of this layout box is on the following picture (You see Delphi 7 Layout in the box)

http://www.andreanolanusse.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/IDELikeDelphi7.jpg
Debbie Erickson

Re: How Do I get This Setting Back?  
  Posted: Jan 19, 2017 7:15 AM   in response to: Robert Triest in response to: Robert Triest
Sorry! This did not help. The layouts I had did not make a change to the evaluate dialog.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02