Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Firemonkey 3D Problem in Seattle but not in XE3

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 7, 2017 1:04 AM Last Post By: Nick Bierwisch
Nick Bierwisch

Firemonkey 3D Problem in Seattle but not in XE3  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 12, 2017 10:31 PM
Hi,

I'm very new in FireMonkey and 3D. About 1,5 year ago I adapted the example for drawing functions to my needs. This was done with XE3 and worked. Now I wanted to reactivate this, but now I'm using Seattle and a strange drawing error occurs.

The program displays 2 sides of a deformed cube. In XE3 it stills works fine. But with seattle one side is distorted. I use the TMesh class to draw the sides. Settings in the OI shouldn't cause this, because I can swap the meshes and still the error occurs.
It seems that the problem only occurs if I draw more than one mesh. If I combine both sides into one mesh instance its working with Seattle.

I hope anyone here has an idea about what could cause this problem. Unfortunately are between XE3 and Seattle a lot FireMonkey iterations.

Many thanks in advance

Nick

Edited by: Nick Bierwisch on Jan 12, 2017 10:31 PM

How can I add images and/or the source code?
Nick Bierwisch

Re: Firemonkey 3D Problem in Seattle but not in XE3  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 7, 2017 1:04 AM   in response to: Nick Bierwisch in response to: Nick Bierwisch
The mesh style was set to stretch in Delphi 10 instead of original in XE3.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02