Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Problem installing TeeChart Pro tria bpl's in Berlin 10.1.2 Starter edition

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Jan 12, 2017 4:25 AM Last Post By: Yeray Alonso
Palle Meinert

Problem installing TeeChart Pro tria bpl's in Berlin 10.1.2 Starter edition
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 5, 2017 11:48 AM
I have problems installing TeeChart Pro trial on Berlin 10.1.2 Starter edition. It says module not found. Checking imports with the PE information tool in gexperts the problem seems to be isolated to import of FMXRESTComponents240.bpl, which should have been VCLRESTComponents240.bpl and FMXRESTComponents240.bpl respectably.

Doing a simple copy of VCLRESTComponents240.bpl and VCLRESTComponents240.jdbg into RESTComponents240.bpl and RESTComponents240,jdbg, results in error messages about procedure entry points not found. Not surprising.

I hope this will get fixed soon. In the meantime, I will try to obtain the correct RESTComponents240.bpl.

Edit: Yes, had a friend send it from his installation and now the packages install.

Edited by: Palle Meinert on Jan 5, 2017 1:39 PM
Yeray Alonso

Re: Problem installing TeeChart Pro tria bpl's in Berlin 10.1.2 Starter edition
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 12, 2017 4:25 AM   in response to: Palle Meinert in response to: Palle Meinert
Hello,

Palle Meinert wrote:
I have problems installing TeeChart Pro trial on Berlin 10.1.2 Starter edition. It says module not found.

We will try to make TeeChart fully compatible with the Starter edition.
Thanks for reporting it.

--
Best Regards,

Yeray Alonso
Steema Software
Facebook, Twitter, GPlus, LinkedIn, YouTube, GitHub, RSS
Support Options
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02