Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Does Berlin IDE support 4K monitor?

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Dec 26, 2016 2:38 AM Last Post By: Hanspeter Widmer Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Clement Doss

Does Berlin IDE support 4K monitor?
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 15, 2016 10:40 AM
Hi,

Delphi XE doesn't open in 4K systems. It gives me an out of memory error, and when the IDE displays ( sometimes it just aborts ), it cannot be used.
Well, does Berlin fix this?

Thanks,
Clément
Peter Guth

Re: Does Berlin IDE support 4K monitor?
  Posted: Dec 16, 2016 1:45 PM   in response to: Clement Doss in response to: Clement Doss
Seattle works "fine" on a 4K monitor. I don't have Berlin on a system with 4K monitor, but I suspect it should work in a very similar fashion. The menus and many of the other displays have a very small font, which I have not been able to change, but the actual code can have larger font and works very well.
Hanspeter Widmer

Re: Does Berlin IDE support 4K monitor?
  Posted: Dec 26, 2016 2:38 AM   in response to: Clement Doss in response to: Clement Doss
Clement Doss wrote:
Hi,

Delphi XE doesn't open in 4K systems. It gives me an out of memory error, and when the IDE displays ( sometimes it just aborts ), it cannot be used.
Well, does Berlin fix this?

Thanks,
Clément

Run a Samsung 34C curved (3440 * 1440) with D2007 on a Win 7/64 without crashes.

Only the ugly thing is in case of screen saver gets active, the IDE size gets altered after a wake-up.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02