Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Translate standard Captions/Titles for non-english one-language-only proj.

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Dec 16, 2016 4:19 AM Last Post By: Rene Laursen Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Rene Laursen

Translate standard Captions/Titles for non-english one-language-only proj.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 16, 2016 2:21 AM
What is the best/easiest way to translate standard text, messages, captions, titles a.s.o. for just one language with XE7 ?
(My projects are not going to be multilangual)

I am talking about captions like: "Cancel", "Retry", "Abort". Dialog-titles like: "Errror", "Confirmation", "Warning", "Open".

I realize that I did this in Delphi2010 by translating a few string in const.pas and dbconsts.pas, however there are no source-files with my xe7
(Embarcadero® Delphi XE7 Version 21.0.17707.5020 - Update 1)

(I have double-posted this on Installation too . as I am in the proces of installing xe7 and 3-party components etc. for upgrading my projects)
Rene Laursen

Re: Translate standard Captions/Titles for non-english one-language-only proj.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 16, 2016 4:19 AM   in response to: Rene Laursen in response to: Rene Laursen
I realize that I did this in Delphi2010 by translating a few string in const.pas and dbconsts.pas, however there are no source-files with my xe7

Sorry, I found source/vcl/vcl.const.pas !
Something/somebody has moved my ...studio/15.0/source directory.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02