Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Delphi7, CrystalVCL10 component and Crystal Reports 10

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: May 11, 2017 3:24 AM Last Post By: Ulrich Hutter
Mark Moss

Delphi7, CrystalVCL10 component and Crystal Reports 10  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 5, 2016 12:25 PM
Help

I am using the Delphi programming language with the CrystalVCL version 10 component for Delphi7. I can get the Crystal Report I am developing to run with no problem, but the minute I say that I want to export it to PDF and then Email it to a user it craps out with the following error.

Error:692 Error in File L:\Templates\WAAAR.rpt:
Invalid export DLL or export format.
Export.Send <PEExportTo>.

Within the UCRPE32.pas file it has refereances to the following DLL's, I have the ones with the '*' in front but I cannot find the others anywhere. I even installed the Crystal Reports Developer Editon to a new machine and then did a scan to see if they existed.

*crxf_html.dll
*crxf_pdf.dll
*crxf_rtf.dll
*crxf_wordw.dll
*crxf_xls.dll

*u2fcr.dll
*u2fodbc.dll
*u2frdef.dll
*u2frec.dll
*u2fsepv.dll
*u2ftext.dll
u2fxml.dll

uxdapp.dll
uxddisk.dll
uxdmapi.dll
uxdnotes.dll
uxdpost.dll
uxdvim.dll

Any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Moss

Andy Vines

Re: Delphi7, CrystalVCL10 component and Crystal Reports 10  
  Posted: Apr 26, 2017 1:17 AM   in response to: Mark Moss in response to: Mark Moss
Mark Moss wrote:
Help

I am using the Delphi programming language with the CrystalVCL version 10 component for Delphi7. I can get the Crystal Report I am developing to run with no problem, but the minute I say that I want to export it to PDF and then Email it to a user it craps out with the following error.

Within the UCRPE32.pas file it has refereances to the following DLL's, I have the ones with the '*' in front but I cannot find the others anywhere. I even installed the Crystal Reports Developer Editon to a new machine and then did a scan to see if they existed.

*crxf_html.dll
*crxf_pdf.dll
*crxf_rtf.dll
*crxf_wordw.dll
*crxf_xls.dll

*u2fcr.dll
*u2fodbc.dll
*u2frdef.dll
*u2frec.dll
*u2fsepv.dll
*u2ftext.dll
u2fxml.dll

uxdapp.dll
uxddisk.dll
uxdmapi.dll
uxdnotes.dll
uxdpost.dll
uxdvim.dll

Mark Moss

I still have an old app using Crystal, I can't find the files as dll's but they are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate Software\Crystal Reports\Developer Files\include folder as .h files.

The VCL version I have is 8.7.0.9 where di you get version 10 from?

I didn't realise there was a export to pdf option, but I have found it now so will have a play and report back.
Ulrich Hutter

Re: Delphi7, CrystalVCL10 component and Crystal Reports 10  
  Posted: May 11, 2017 3:24 AM   in response to: Mark Moss in response to: Mark Moss
Mark Moss wrote:
Help

*crxf_html.dll
*crxf_pdf.dll
*crxf_rtf.dll
*crxf_wordw.dll
*crxf_xls.dll

*u2fcr.dll
*u2fodbc.dll
*u2frdef.dll
*u2frec.dll
*u2fsepv.dll
*u2ftext.dll
u2fxml.dll

uxdapp.dll
uxddisk.dll
uxdmapi.dll
uxdnotes.dll
uxdpost.dll
uxdvim.dll

Mark Moss

you need the new Crystal Report DLL's vom Version 11.5 Service PAck 4++ or newer
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02