Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Missing Application Store for project migrated from Berlin update 1 to upd2

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Nov 29, 2016 10:53 AM Last Post By: Francisco Peris Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Chee Yang Chau

Missing Application Store for project migrated from Berlin update 1 to upd2
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Nov 18, 2016 1:45 AM
I have upgraded my projects from Berlin update 1 to update 2 and everything works fine. However, I expect to see "Application Store" and "Normal" option under 32 bits or 64 bit platform after the upgrade but it doesn't show. Create a new project will show these options.

--
Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang
Eli M

Re: Missing Application Store for project migrated from Berlin update 1 to upd2
  Posted: Nov 20, 2016 9:39 PM   in response to: Chee Yang Chau in response to: Chee Yang Chau
Copy the options in the project XML file from the new empty project to your upgraded project. Or just add your old units to a new project. And file a bug report maybe.
Brian Hamilton ...

Posted: Nov 21, 2016 1:33 AM   in response to: Eli M in response to: Eli M
Eli M wrote:
Copy the options in the project XML file from the new empty project to your upgraded project. Or just add your old units to a new project. And file a bug report maybe.

it sounds a bit like the problems experienced with mobile apps. where existing ones do not work with new compiler versions and you can either try editing the manifest or start a new application and add the units one by one (thats a big job for a big windows program!)

Francisco Peris

Posted: Nov 29, 2016 10:53 AM   in response to: Brian Hamilton ... in response to: Brian Hamilton ...
Brian Hamilton Hamilton wrote:
Eli M wrote:

it sounds a bit like the problems experienced with mobile apps. where existing ones do not work with new compiler versions and you can either try editing the manifest or start a new application and add the units one by one (thats a big job for a big windows program!)

Yes, my Android apps do not work with update 2. I have to begin annew peoject ans copy everything.

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02