Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Another Invalid Binary Storage Format issue

Permlink Replies: 5 - Last Post: Jan 23, 2017 11:01 PM Last Post By: lolantana lolan...
Philip Frank

Another Invalid Binary Storage Format issue
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 21, 2016 3:21 PM
Using Delphi Berlin, My FDStoredProc.SaveToFile code works fine under Windows. However, calling SaveToFile under Android raises an AV, then the error '-710 Invalid Binary Storage Format'. The same code works fine under Android using Delphi Seattle.

I have four or five Stored Procedures (using ODBC) that raise the issue, but even saving a simple MemTable with only an Integer field raises the same error.

Am I the only one who has encountered this? I can't find discussions addressing the same issue (I do see similar issues, however.)

Phil Frank
Dmitry Arefiev

Re: Another Invalid Binary Storage Format issue
  Posted: Aug 22, 2016 10:03 PM   in response to: Philip Frank in response to: Philip Frank
but even saving a simple MemTable with only an Integer field raises the same error.

I cannot reproduce this issue. Could you please prepare a simple test project
reproducing the issue and post it to attachments forum.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry
Philip Frank

Posted: Aug 24, 2016 8:02 AM   in response to: Dmitry Arefiev in response to: Dmitry Arefiev
Dmitry Arefiev wrote:
but even saving a simple MemTable with only an Integer field raises the same error.

Could you please prepare a simple test project reproducing the issue and post it to attachments forum.
Dmitry

Dmitry: I just posted a small project that shows the problem I described. P Frank
michel gregoire

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 7:57 AM   in response to: Philip Frank in response to: Philip Frank
Philip Frank wrote:
Dmitry Arefiev wrote:

Could you please prepare a simple test project reproducing the issue and post it to attachments forum.
Dmitry

Dmitry: I just posted a small project that shows the problem I described. P Frank

I have exactly the same problem with version Berlin,
the binary file contains 0 kbyte
Emailx45 Yahoo

Posted: Nov 2, 2016 4:25 PM   in response to: Philip Frank in response to: Philip Frank
Try ADD one xxxxSTANxxBIN component to Store your file data

see about cmp STAN in help for BIN and JSON formats
lolantana lolan...

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 11:01 PM   in response to: Philip Frank in response to: Philip Frank
you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example My Device Manager

I used it few times.it's free and it works as good as can be expected. The main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02