Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Submitting Apps to the Mac App Store?

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Aug 10, 2016 2:14 AM Last Post By: László Mlnvszky
László Mlnvszky

Submitting Apps to the Mac App Store?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 3, 2015 4:05 PM
I am finally about to publish my app to the Mac APP Store, but I can't make Application Loader to accept it.

If I do everything right, I get error ITMS-90239 Invalid Signature: object is not signed at all. However, the Key Chain contains my 3Rd Party Mac Developer Application/Installer. Which of those are inputter on the Windows side Delphi, Provisioning.

If I'm trying to manually code sign the app, it works fine.
sudo codesign -f -v -s "Mac Developer: FirstName LastName" "AppName.app"

and the product builds also creates the pkg. fine! (So therefore the signing should be well configured, because if I miss-spell it, it complains.

But if I want to upload this pkg with Application Loader it complains about App SandBox not enabled too, besides the code object not signed at all problem.

I'm suspecting that one problem can be that even though I can create a Mac Distribution "Provisioning Profile", after downloading I cannot install it, because "Only development Provisioning Profiles can be installed", Production Provisioning Profiles are imported withing Xcode ...
But since Xcode manages it, it might not be the problem?

I am using Delphi XE7.1

László Mlnvszky

Re: Submitting Apps to the Mac App Store?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 10, 2016 2:14 AM   in response to: László Mlnvszky in response to: László Mlnvszky
It works fine since XE8
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02