Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Cannot compile for OSX

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Jun 27, 2017 4:11 AM Last Post By: Hongyun Qiu
Ivan Johansen

Cannot compile for OSX
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 9, 2016 1:41 PM
I am using C++ Builder XE6 and I am trying to compile a FireMonkey application for OSX with SDK 10.11.4.
However I keep getting a lot of errors for missing files:
[bccosx Error] MacTypes.h(44): E2209 Unable to open include file 'stdbool.h'
[bccosx Error] dispatch.h(31): E2209 Unable to open include file 'stdbool.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(23): E2209 Unable to open include file 'AE/AE.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(27): E2209 Unable to open include file 'CarbonCore/CarbonCore.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(35): E2209 Unable to open include file 'DictionaryServices/DictionaryServices.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(39): E2209 Unable to open include file 'LaunchServices/LaunchServices.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(43): E2209 Unable to open include file 'Metadata/Metadata.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(47): E2209 Unable to open include file 'OSServices/OSServices.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(51): E2209 Unable to open include file 'SearchKit/SearchKit.h'
[bccosx Error] CoreServices.h(55): E2209 Unable to open include file 'FSEvents/FSEvents.h'

Am I the only one missing these files? How do I get them?

Ivan Johansen
Eli M

Re: Cannot compile for OSX
  Posted: Aug 11, 2016 4:46 AM   in response to: Ivan Johansen in response to: Ivan Johansen
Are you using any C++11 features? If you create a new blank project does it compile to OSX?

Which version of XCode?
Ivan Johansen

Posted: Aug 12, 2016 12:31 AM   in response to: Eli M in response to: Eli M
Eli M wrote:
Are you using any C++11 features? If you create a new blank project does it compile to OSX?

I probably wasn't clear on that. I just created a new empty FireMonkey application and tried to compile it for OSX, and got the missing include files error messages.

Which version of Xcode?

I have Xcode version 7.3

Ivan Johansen
Hongyun Qiu

Posted: Jun 27, 2017 4:11 AM   in response to: Ivan Johansen in response to: Ivan Johansen
Ivan Johansen wrote:
Eli M wrote:

I probably wasn't clear on that. I just created a new empty FireMonkey application and tried to compile it for OSX, and got the missing include files error messages.

Which version of Xcode?

I have Xcode version 7.3

Ivan Johansen

I also meet this problem. while use the XE7 c++builder and compile a empty application under OSX. But by using the XE7 Delphi it works well . Is there any solutions?

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02