Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Unhandled Win32 Error with Intraweb System

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Last Post: Jul 7, 2016 5:30 PM Last Post By: Alexandre Machado
Peter Tickler

Unhandled Win32 Error with Intraweb System  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jul 5, 2016 3:55 AM
I am upgrading my Delphi-Intraweb ISAPI systems from Delphi 2006 to RAD Studio Berlin. We have purchased the Enterprise edition of RAD Studio and I have downloaded Intraweb from the AToZed website to replace the Intraweb which came with the server.

I am running the systems under IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012R2, but when I try to run either system I get a message from Visual Studio Just-in-time debugger - "an unhandled win32 exception occurred in w3wp.exe".

Incidentally, when I try to run those same systems compiled from my old Delphi2006 software, they run on the server OK.

Any ideas on what might be going wrong?
Alexandre Machado

Re: Unhandled Win32 Error with Intraweb System  
  Posted: Jul 5, 2016 10:57 PM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
Peter Tickler wrote:
I am upgrading my Delphi-Intraweb ISAPI systems from Delphi 2006 to RAD Studio Berlin. We have purchased the Enterprise edition of RAD Studio and I have downloaded Intraweb from the AToZed website to replace the Intraweb which came with the server.

I am running the systems under IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012R2, but when I try to run either system I get a message from Visual Studio Just-in-time debugger - "an unhandled win32 exception occurred in w3wp.exe".

Incidentally, when I try to run those same systems compiled from my old Delphi2006 software, they run on the server OK.

Any ideas on what might be going wrong?

Hi Peter,

which exact version of IntraWeb are you using? (If you are in doubt, just create some blank IW application using the Wizard, build and run it. The version will show up in the log window)
Peter Tickler

Posted: Jul 6, 2016 4:23 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
I have tried running a simple project with debugger turned on, and I got a message saying that 'this Intraweb version requires a key that start with +009 and you have entered a key using an older key version'.
I did not do all the original set up of the Intraweb and RAD Studio, but I guess the next step would be to uninstall Intraweb from my PC and download the latest version and request a key for it. am I correct??
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Jul 7, 2016 2:00 AM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
am I correct??

Yes, exactly.

Please follow these steps:

1) Download latest IntraWeb 14.0.60: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/Download_IW_XIV.EN.aspx

2) Request your Free IntraWeb Key: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx

3) Remove old version and install the new one: http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/IntraWebBundledRemovalTool.EN.aspx

If you need further help, please let me know.
Peter Tickler

Posted: Jul 7, 2016 3:20 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Hi Alexandre,

I did as you suggest last night, but then got a license issue when I opened my RAD Studio which I have posted about separately.

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=217309&tstart=0

When I requested the key, it told me to use the one I already had assigned for RAD Studio Berlin.

I would be very glad of your help on this. I notice that someone else had a similar problem recently.
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Jul 7, 2016 5:30 PM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
Peter Tickler wrote:
Hi Alexandre,

I did as you suggest last night, but then got a license issue when I opened my RAD Studio which I have posted about separately.

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=217309&tstart=0

When I requested the key, it told me to use the one I already had assigned for RAD Studio Berlin.

I would be very glad of your help on this. I notice that someone else had a similar problem recently.

I'll check that and let you know ASAP. Please drop me an e-mail (if yours is different from the one in Purchase Point registration), to alexandre [at] atozed dot com
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02