Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'


This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.


Permlink Replies: 13 - Last Post: Jul 30, 2016 10:50 AM Last Post By: Dennis Ho
Peter Tickler

Posts: 15
Registered: 1/3/10
'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 14, 2016 8:15 AM
I am running RAD Studio Berlin (on a 30-day trial, prior to upgrading from our old version of Delphi) and have just uninstalled the bundled Intraweb and tried installing the latest appropriate Intraweb version (14.0.57), as is recommended. I installed the licence key which was emailed to my email address. However when I open the RAD Studio I get the message 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the current IDE.'
Error code 30
Paul Richardson

Posts: 10
Registered: 2/3/08
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 14, 2016 9:29 AM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
I've been having the same problem. If I put in the licence for Enterprise/Architect (Which we have) then it complains that it doesn't match the IDE but lists it as Pro. If I then put the equivalent PRO licence in the it complains that it doesn't match the IDE as it's Enterprise / Architect. I've had to remove the licence for now so it runs in DEMO mode and use a setlicence function call in OnCreate even of the form so it then licences while the program is running.
Hope Intraweb gets this fixed soon.

Paul

Peter Tickler wrote:
I am running RAD Studio Berlin (on a 30-day trial, prior to upgrading from our old version of Delphi) and have just uninstalled the bundled Intraweb and tried installing the latest appropriate Intraweb version (14.0.57), as is recommended. I installed the licence key which was emailed to my email address. However when I open the RAD Studio I get the message 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the current IDE.'
Error code 30
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 12:57 AM   in response to: Paul Richardson in response to: Paul Richardson
Paul Richardson wrote:
I've been having the same problem. If I put in the licence for Enterprise/Architect (Which we have) then it complains that it doesn't match the IDE but lists it as Pro. If I then put the equivalent PRO licence in the it complains that it doesn't match the IDE as it's Enterprise / Architect. I've had to remove the licence for now so it runs in DEMO mode and use a setlicence function call in OnCreate even of the form so it then licences while the program is running.
Hope Intraweb gets this fixed soon.

Are you using Trial Delphi 10.1 Berlin?

When you say:

then it complains that it doesn't match the IDE but lists it as Pro

What exactly lists it as pro?
Paul Richardson

Posts: 10
Registered: 2/3/08
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 2:02 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
No I'm not on trial mode this is a fully licensed version of Delphi (not the full Rad Studio just the Delphi entity) Enterprise edition

I am using 10.1 Berlin Enterprise edition fully registered with EMB. This was licenced as upgrade from 10.0 Seattle as part of the ongoing support system but was installed from scratch after a pc wipe due to hardware upgrade.

I obtained a bundled licence through AToZed's web portal.

I have uninstalled Intraweb and installed the latest version 14.0.57. When I put the license key in (I've checked it's for Ent/Arch in the email) when 10.1 Berlin starts up it says:

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Pro) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

If however I request a bundled licence for 10.1 berlin Pro (Again I've checked this in the email!) and put that in thinking that the bpl is just mis-identifying the IDE and would do so consistently. However I then get the same error but saying :

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Enterprise/Architect) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

So it appears to work correctly this time. In either case in order to get the dclIntraweb_14_D10_1.bpl to load I have to remove all traces of the licence and load it in Demo mode. Then if I use the following function in my servercontrollers OnCreate event it licences correctly using the port number I set rather than a random one hence I know that the licence key I'm using is valid.

SetLicenseKey(
'+001....
');

If anyone can sort this issue I would be very grateful. However I suspect it's a bug in the bpl file IDE recognition.

Thanks

Paul

Alexandre Machado wrote:
Paul Richardson wrote:
I've been having the same problem. If I put in the licence for Enterprise/Architect (Which we have) then it complains that it doesn't match the IDE but lists it as Pro. If I then put the equivalent PRO licence in the it complains that it doesn't match the IDE as it's Enterprise / Architect. I've had to remove the licence for now so it runs in DEMO mode and use a setlicence function call in OnCreate even of the form so it then licences while the program is running.
Hope Intraweb gets this fixed soon.

Are you using Trial Delphi 10.1 Berlin?

When you say:

then it complains that it doesn't match the IDE but lists it as Pro

What exactly lists it as pro?
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 3:42 AM   in response to: Paul Richardson in response to: Paul Richardson
Paul Richardson wrote:
No I'm not on trial mode this is a fully licensed version of Delphi (not the full Rad Studio just the Delphi entity) Enterprise edition

I am using 10.1 Berlin Enterprise edition fully registered with EMB. This was licenced as upgrade from 10.0 Seattle as part of the ongoing support system but was installed from scratch after a pc wipe due to hardware upgrade.

I obtained a bundled licence through AToZed's web portal.

I have uninstalled Intraweb and installed the latest version 14.0.57. When I put the license key in (I've checked it's for Ent/Arch in the email) when 10.1 Berlin starts up it says:

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Pro) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

If however I request a bundled licence for 10.1 berlin Pro (Again I've checked this in the email!) and put that in thinking that the bpl is just mis-identifying the IDE and would do so consistently. However I then get the same error but saying :

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Enterprise/Architect) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

So it appears to work correctly this time. In either case in order to get the dclIntraweb_14_D10_1.bpl to load I have to remove all traces of the licence and load it in Demo mode. Then if I use the following function in my servercontrollers OnCreate event it licences correctly using the port number I set rather than a random one hence I know that the licence key I'm using is valid.

SetLicenseKey(
'+001....
');

If anyone can sort this issue I would be very grateful. However I suspect it's a bug in the bpl file IDE recognition.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

please check your email
Dennis Ho

Posts: 2
Registered: 5/28/97
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jul 29, 2016 6:18 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Paul Richardson wrote:
No I'm not on trial mode this is a fully licensed version of Delphi (not the full Rad Studio just the Delphi entity) Enterprise edition

I am using 10.1 Berlin Enterprise edition fully registered with EMB. This was licenced as upgrade from 10.0 Seattle as part of the ongoing support system but was installed from scratch after a pc wipe due to hardware upgrade.

I obtained a bundled licence through AToZed's web portal.

I have uninstalled Intraweb and installed the latest version 14.0.57. When I put the license key in (I've checked it's for Ent/Arch in the email) when 10.1 Berlin starts up it says:

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Pro) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

If however I request a bundled licence for 10.1 berlin Pro (Again I've checked this in the email!) and put that in thinking that the bpl is just mis-identifying the IDE and would do so consistently. However I then get the same error but saying :

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Enterprise/Architect) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

So it appears to work correctly this time. In either case in order to get the dclIntraweb_14_D10_1.bpl to load I have to remove all traces of the licence and load it in Demo mode. Then if I use the following function in my servercontrollers OnCreate event it licences correctly using the port number I set rather than a random one hence I know that the licence key I'm using is valid.

SetLicenseKey(
'+001....
');

If anyone can sort this issue I would be very grateful. However I suspect it's a bug in the bpl file IDE recognition.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

please check your email

I have the similar problem installing version 14.0.62.

I am using RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin Professional. When the IDE startup, it says:
"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/RAD Studio Enterprise/Architect) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.62. Error code:40"

Please helps.

Thanks very much.
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jul 29, 2016 7:07 PM   in response to: Dennis Ho in response to: Dennis Ho
Dennis Ho wrote:

Hi Dennis,

please drop me an email. My address is alexandre [at] atozed dot com

Kind regards
Dennis Ho

Posts: 2
Registered: 5/28/97
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jul 30, 2016 10:50 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Dennis Ho wrote:

Hi Dennis,

please drop me an email. My address is alexandre [at] atozed dot com

Kind regards

The problem is fixed in IW 14.0.63.

Thanks very much.
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jul 30, 2016 4:14 AM   in response to: Dennis Ho in response to: Dennis Ho
Hi guys,

please update to latest IW 14.0.63. It fixes a possible issue validating the bundled license on Delphi 10.1 Berlin Professional Edition.

http://atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20160730.EN.aspx
Rudimar Stoll

Posts: 2
Registered: 12/25/07
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 5:41 AM   in response to: Paul Richardson in response to: Paul Richardson
Paul Richardson wrote:
No I'm not on trial mode this is a fully licensed version of Delphi (not the full Rad Studio just the Delphi entity) Enterprise edition

I am using 10.1 Berlin Enterprise edition fully registered with EMB. This was licenced as upgrade from 10.0 Seattle as part of the ongoing support system but was installed from scratch after a pc wipe due to hardware upgrade.

I obtained a bundled licence through AToZed's web portal.

I have uninstalled Intraweb and installed the latest version 14.0.57. When I put the license key in (I've checked it's for Ent/Arch in the email) when 10.1 Berlin starts up it says:

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Pro) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

If however I request a bundled licence for 10.1 berlin Pro (Again I've checked this in the email!) and put that in thinking that the bpl is just mis-identifying the IDE and would do so consistently. However I then get the same error but saying :

"Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE. Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi/Rad Studio Enterprise/Architect) does not match the license. IntraWeb version: 14.0.57. Error Code 30)"

So it appears to work correctly this time. In either case in order to get the dclIntraweb_14_D10_1.bpl to load I have to remove all traces of the licence and load it in Demo mode. Then if I use the following function in my servercontrollers OnCreate event it licences correctly using the port number I set rather than a random one hence I know that the licence key I'm using is valid.

SetLicenseKey(
'+001....
');

If anyone can sort this issue I would be very grateful. However I suspect it's a bug in the bpl file IDE recognition.

Thanks

Paul

I'm the same problem, already posted here without solution until now

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=214601&tstart=0
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 1:01 AM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
Peter Tickler wrote:
I am running RAD Studio Berlin (on a 30-day trial, prior to upgrading from our old version of Delphi) and have just uninstalled the bundled Intraweb and tried installing the latest appropriate Intraweb version (14.0.57), as is recommended. I installed the licence key which was emailed to my email address. However when I open the RAD Studio I get the message 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the current IDE.'
Error code 30

You cannot install an IntraWeb license key in Delphi trial, any version. You can, however, install IntraWeb in trial mode in Delphi trial.
The key that you received via e-mail entitles you to install IntraWeb Personal or Standard (depending on your Delphi edition), in a fully licensed/registered Delphi IDE.
Just remove the license key and run it in evaluation mode. It will work perfectly and won't ever expire (Delphi 10.1 will expire after 30 days, though). You can evaluate IntraWeb during that time, having access to all IntraWeb features.
Peter Tickler

Posts: 15
Registered: 1/3/10
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 8:36 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Peter Tickler wrote:
I am running RAD Studio Berlin (on a 30-day trial, prior to upgrading from our old version of Delphi) and have just uninstalled the bundled Intraweb and tried installing the latest appropriate Intraweb version (14.0.57), as is recommended. I installed the licence key which was emailed to my email address. However when I open the RAD Studio I get the message 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the current IDE.'
Error code 30

You cannot install an IntraWeb license key in Delphi trial, any version. You can, however, install IntraWeb in trial mode in Delphi trial.
The key that you received via e-mail entitles you to install IntraWeb Personal or Standard (depending on your Delphi edition), in a fully licensed/registered Delphi IDE.
Just remove the license key and run it in evaluation mode. It will work perfectly and won't eve expire (Delphi 10.1 will expire after 30 days, though). You can evaluate IntraWeb during that time, having access to all IntraWeb features.

WHen you say evaluation mode, does that enable me to compile and run ISAPI applications? That is crucial for me.

Peter Tickler

Posts: 15
Registered: 1/3/10
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 9:00 AM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
Peter Tickler wrote:
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Peter Tickler wrote:
I am running RAD Studio Berlin (on a 30-day trial, prior to upgrading from our old version of Delphi) and have just uninstalled the bundled Intraweb and tried installing the latest appropriate Intraweb version (14.0.57), as is recommended. I installed the licence key which was emailed to my email address. However when I open the RAD Studio I get the message 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the current IDE.'
Error code 30

You cannot install an IntraWeb license key in Delphi trial, any version. You can, however, install IntraWeb in trial mode in Delphi trial.
The key that you received via e-mail entitles you to install IntraWeb Personal or Standard (depending on your Delphi edition), in a fully licensed/registered Delphi IDE.
Just remove the license key and run it in evaluation mode. It will work perfectly and won't eve expire (Delphi 10.1 will expire after 30 days, though). You can evaluate IntraWeb during that time, having access to all IntraWeb features.

WHen you say evaluation mode, does that enable me to compile and run ISAPI applications? That is crucial for me.


HOw do I remove the license key?
Alexandre Machado

Posts: 1,754
Registered: 8/10/13
Re: 'Your Intraweb license is not valid for the Current IDE'  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 15, 2016 1:56 PM   in response to: Peter Tickler in response to: Peter Tickler
HOw do I remove the license key?

Run a program named LicenseRegistration.exe inside IW root installation folder and just clear it up and save. It should work as an evaluation version. You will have full access to all features, however you can't deploy the compiled binaries and they only accept local connections, not remote ones.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02