Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Where is the path for SDK API-Level location on XE7?

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jun 7, 2016 9:39 AM Last Post By: Jorge Uriarte
Jorge Uriarte

Where is the path for SDK API-Level location on XE7?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 6, 2016 4:49 PM
Reloaded Delphi XE7. This version has been updated with a newer android version SDK 24.0.2 32bit. Working with the Tools, Options, SDK manager, but I was not able to resolve the path for SDK API-level location. I can't compile until I resolve this path. Does anyone know where it is this file located in XE7? I will appreciate your help.
Thanks
Jorge
Dave Nottage

Re: Where is the path for SDK API-Level location on XE7?  
  Posted: Jun 6, 2016 11:47 PM   in response to: Jorge Uriarte in response to: Jorge Uriarte
Jorge Uriarte wrote:

Reloaded Delphi XE7. This version has been updated with a newer android version SDK 24.0.2 32bit. Working with the
Tools, Options, SDK manager, but I was not able to resolve the path for SDK API-level location. I can't compile until
I resolve this path. Does anyone know where it is this file located in XE7?

In the Android SDK options, you'll likely have a bunch of paths that have

android-sdk-windows

In them. Once you've installed an API using the Android SDK Manager (SDK Manager.exe, which is in the
android-sdk-windows directory), there'll be a platforms directory below it, then the API you've installed, eg:

android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-23

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Hint, tips and tricks at: http://www.delphiworlds.com/blog

Jorge Uriarte

Re: Where is the path for SDK API-Level location on XE7?  
  Posted: Jun 7, 2016 9:39 AM   in response to: Dave Nottage in response to: Dave Nottage
Dave Nottage wrote:
Jorge Uriarte wrote:

Reloaded Delphi XE7. This version has been updated with a newer android version SDK 24.0.2 32bit. Working with the
Tools, Options, SDK manager, but I was not able to resolve the path for SDK API-level location. I can't compile until
I resolve this path. Does anyone know where it is this file located in XE7?

In the Android SDK options, you'll likely have a bunch of paths that have

android-sdk-windows

In them. Once you've installed an API using the Android SDK Manager (SDK Manager.exe, which is in the
android-sdk-windows directory), there'll be a platforms directory below it, then the API you've installed, eg:

android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-23

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Hint, tips and tricks at: http://www.delphiworlds.com/blog

David, Thank you for your response, But let me clarify: I reloaded XE7 and it brought the new android version SDK 24.0.2 32bit. The last Item on the SDK windows directory path is not satisfied. The clue line reads:

SDK API- Level location(e.g. SDK_BASE_PATH\plataform\android-17):

I searched the path but the closer I was able to go is:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0\PlatformSDKs\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\sdk\tools

But still was not able to find the correct path.

This is a typical XE7 installation, so the path for the SDK API level location must be known by the installation process. But it doesn't help you much to resolve all the path...

Please help anyone?

Jorge

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02