Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: server mobile app database access in share hosting

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: May 27, 2016 3:46 AM Last Post By: dwarak besant Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Angelica Zampieri

server mobile app database access in share hosting  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 2, 2015 10:29 AM
I'm creating a mobile app server (phonegap) with access to a mysql database. In the development environment on my smartphone and I can log in to the database. I tried, however, to use wamp, I rewrote the addresses 192.168.1.2:3573 server apache that HTML5Builder lance 192.168.1.2 where apache wamp but I accessed more to the database. The address of the database is always the same 192.168.1.2 port 3306.
If the browser launch 192.168.1.2/unit.php this but you do not access the database and tells me error loading the page.
To access the data on the same page there are components of data access Database with its access data to mysql db with the appropriate login access. They try to have a normal php file to access db from a web page that runs in wamp and access works.
In addition, more importantly, if I wanted to access the database of my website as I do, the ajaxuri of mobile server page must point to what?
I helped to shed light on these issues?
Thanks and best wishes to all.
dwarak besant

Re: server mobile app database access in share hosting  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 27, 2016 3:45 AM   in response to: Angelica Zampieri in response to: Angelica Zampieri
At the lowest level, you can let the database server take care of it. If all applications connect to the same database on the same server and you correctly use SQL transactions, the MySQL server will ensure everyone sees a consistent view of the database.

But if you already need the internet connection to reach the database, why not have there a single web-server that manages the business logic together with the database access and returns the results in a format digestible for the various front-ends (android app, ios app, windows program, website). That way you only have to write the business logic once and only the front-end specific presentation code has to be written for each supported platform.
Edited by: dwarak besant on May 27, 2016 3:45 AM

Edited by: dwarak besant on May 27, 2016 3:46 AM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02