Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: C++Builder Berlin, no bcc64

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: May 20, 2016 5:36 AM Last Post By: Johnny Willemsen
Johnny Willemsen

C++Builder Berlin, no bcc64  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 17, 2016 6:22 AM
I have installed C++ Berlin on a system which had a Studio 14.0 directory. After installation I don't see bcc64, only bcc32 and no option in the installer to install the 64bit C++ compiler. How do we install that?
Borja Serrano

Re: C++Builder Berlin, no bcc64  
  Posted: May 17, 2016 9:37 AM   in response to: Johnny Willemsen in response to: Johnny Willemsen
Tools->Manage platforms

Johnny Willemsen wrote:
I have installed C++ Berlin on a system which had a Studio 14.0 directory. After installation I don't see bcc64, only bcc32 and no option in the installer to install the 64bit C++ compiler. How do we install that?
Johnny Willemsen

Posted: May 17, 2016 9:58 AM   in response to: Borja Serrano in response to: Borja Serrano
That option didn't exist in this installation. Started the installer on another system, where it had much more options, looks I need to install it on a fresh windows installation

Borja Serrano wrote:
Tools->Manage platforms

Johnny Willemsen wrote:
Johnny Willemsen

Posted: May 20, 2016 5:36 AM   in response to: Johnny Willemsen in response to: Johnny Willemsen
Johnny Willemsen wrote:

Found the problem, my error, I installed using a C++Berlin starter license, that doesn't have bcc64 support. After entering the full license I can now install it
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02