Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Controls.res file not found in XE8 compile question

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: May 13, 2016 2:20 AM Last Post By: Ashwin s
Richard Jean

Controls.res file not found in XE8 compile question  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 20, 2015 7:42 AM
I'm trying to integrate my TXLSFile package into Delphi XE8. I successfully compiled the package. I added a library path to the package DCU,DCP,BPL, and package.res files. I installed the component. The visual components of TXLSFile appear in the component pallet and can be moved to a Delphi VCL form. I created a small test application that uses TXLSfile variables and methods, and tried to compile the application. XE8 reports no source code errors; however, reports 1 error "E1026 File not found : Controls.Res". What does this message mean? Is there a way to overcome this error? Thank You. Richard
Stephen Ball

Re: Controls.res file not found in XE8 compile question  
  Posted: Jun 4, 2015 6:02 AM   in response to: Richard Jean in response to: Richard Jean
Richard Jean wrote:
I'm trying to integrate my TXLSFile package into Delphi XE8. I successfully compiled the package. I added a library path to the package DCU,DCP,BPL, and package.res files. I installed the component. The visual components of TXLSFile appear in the component pallet and can be moved to a Delphi VCL form. I created a small test application that uses TXLSfile variables and methods, and tried to compile the application. XE8 reports no source code errors; however, reports 1 error "E1026 File not found : Controls.Res". What does this message mean? Is there a way to overcome this error? Thank You. Richard

Sounds like a pathing issue.
See http://mirsovetov.net/delphi-e1026.html
(Open with Chrome and tell it to auto translate)
Ashwin s

Posted: May 13, 2016 2:19 AM   in response to: Stephen Ball in response to: Stephen Ball
Thanks Richard...Because am also having this same problem..Now i got it..Thank u so much..
http://www.webdesigncourseinchennai.in
acemary mary

Posted: Apr 21, 2016 5:23 AM   in response to: Richard Jean in response to: Richard Jean
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02