Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: 10.1 Berlin Dcc32

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Sep 12, 2017 4:50 AM Last Post By: TIK-SOFT IT Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Torben Thyregod

10.1 Berlin Dcc32  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 27, 2016 2:54 AM
System
Windows 10
Delphi 10.1 Berlin Enterprise
License is unlimited and is registered and it activates Delphi 10.1 Berlin Enterprise

When I try to run Dcc32 in Command Line I get the error : This version of the product does not support command line compiling.

Dcc64 is ok.

Any suggestions for a solution ?

Update
- I had used the webinstaller. I tried to install from the ISO instead ... that solved the problem ! :-/

Edited by: Torben Thyregod on Apr 29, 2016 4:43 AM
Michel Pereira

Re: 10.1 Berlin Dcc32  
  Posted: May 10, 2016 5:14 PM   in response to: Torben Thyregod in response to: Torben Thyregod
I have same problem.
I use dcc32 from delphi 10 seatle.

Torben Thyregod wrote:
System
Windows 10
License is unlimited and is registered and it activates Delphi 10.1 Berlin Enterprise

When I try to run Dcc32 in Command Line I get the error : This version of the product does not support command line compiling.

Dcc64 is ok.

Update
- I had used the webinstaller. I tried to install from the ISO instead ... that solved the problem ! :-/

TIK-SOFT IT

Re: 10.1 Berlin Dcc32  
  Posted: Sep 12, 2017 4:50 AM   in response to: Torben Thyregod in response to: Torben Thyregod
Torben Thyregod wrote:
System
Windows 10

Dcc64 is ok.

Update

The solution is to just manually copy the dcc32.exe from the Embarcadero package repository cache to the product’s bin folder.

From
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\CatalogRepository\Core_Common_Files_Enterprise-18.0.Build.22858.6822\TARGETDIR\bin

To
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\bin
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02