Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Multiple sessions

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Feb 5, 2016 7:17 PM Last Post By: Daniel Fields
Benoit Laforet

Multiple sessions
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 5, 2016 8:21 AM
I have a little dilema/problem.
There is the feature AllowMultipleSessionsPerUser , this work fine, the url change with the session ID.
per example mysite.com/abc.dll/34ygf67t8g876t876/

But this also make it not possible for me to use it.
Because i use Google API for signon, when doing so i have to specify a redirection page .
in this case it's mysite.com/abc.dll/
When the Google sign on is valid then it send me back to the mysite.com/abc.dll/ and then i work and i'm in my page.
If use the AllowMultipleSessionsPerUser =Yes then the Google sigon is valid then it send me back to the mysite.com/abc.dll/ and start a new session and the AppID is different. therefore ask me sign on again.
How could i made this work?
Eitan Arbel

Re: Multiple sessions
  Posted: Feb 5, 2016 8:39 AM   in response to: Benoit Laforet in response to: Benoit Laforet
hi

i didn't try it, but maybe set HttpKeepAlive:=True (the ServerController property) will help.
but i also think you should make the AllowMultipleSessionsPerUser:=False;

hope it helps
Benoit Laforet

Posted: Feb 5, 2016 1:00 PM   in response to: Eitan Arbel in response to: Eitan Arbel
Eitan Arbel wrote:
hi

i didn't try it, but maybe set HttpKeepAlive:=True (the ServerController property) will help.
but i also think you should make the AllowMultipleSessionsPerUser:=False;

hope it helps

Hi
unfortunately it did not work.
It was already working just fine with AllowMultipleSessionsPerUser:=False;
But this is the problem i have, i want user to be ble to have 2 or more browser tab open at the same time.
Now without AllowMultipleSessionsPerUser:=True; if you open another browser it's bring you to the exact same session and form of the other tab.

Thank you
Daniel Fields

Posted: Feb 5, 2016 7:17 PM   in response to: Benoit Laforet in response to: Benoit Laforet
What does the API return when it comes back to your site? If there is a parameter that is known before the call, and returned on the callback, you could use some logic to close the original session when the new one starts.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02