Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.



Permlink Replies: 5 - Last Post: Feb 4, 2016 1:40 PM Last Post By: Arpan Rughani
Sheng Yin

Posts: 6
Registered: 1/8/16
CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 15, 2016 2:01 AM
when i run the default multi-app in iOS 32 bit , I receive the message.
I use XE8up1 in windows8, with xCode 7.2 and iOS 9.2

thanks.
Andy Walker

Posts: 72
Registered: 1/20/01
Re: CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 15, 2016 4:31 PM   in response to: Sheng Yin in response to: Sheng Yin
Sheng Yin wrote:
when i run the default multi-app in iOS 32 bit , I receive the message.
I use XE8up1 in windows8, with xCode 7.2 and iOS 9.2

thanks.

Yeah I got the same error and fixed it by deleting the SDK and re-adding.

Completely separate but I also just noticed the following hotfix in the RAD Studio section (but not in the C++ section), http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30456

Might be worth applying that too.

Andy

Edited by: Andy Walker on Jan 15, 2016 4:36 PM
Sheng Yin

Posts: 6
Registered: 1/8/16
Re: CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 17, 2016 4:21 AM   in response to: Andy Walker in response to: Andy Walker
Andy Walker wrote:
Sheng Yin wrote:
when i run the default multi-app in iOS 32 bit , I receive the message.
I use XE8up1 in windows8, with xCode 7.2 and iOS 9.2

thanks.

Yeah I got the same error and fixed it by deleting the SDK and re-adding.

Completely separate but I also just noticed the following hotfix in the RAD Studio section (but not in the C++ section), http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30456

Might be worth applying that too.

Andy

Edited by: Andy Walker on Jan 15, 2016 4:36 PM

thanks,
But it does not work.
I have re-install windows 8 and XE8, and connect to xCode.

Guest
Re: CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 23, 2016 5:48 AM   in response to: Sheng Yin in response to: Sheng Yin
Bonjour,

I had the same problem, but i found a solution :

- install the hot fix : 30456_10_seattle_ios_9.2_c_hotfix_december_2015.ZIP
- uninstall the SDK (in the SDK manager)
- re-install the SDK
- quit Embarcadero EDI
- re-launch Embarcadero
- compile your project.

Best regards

Gabriel
Sheng Yin

Posts: 6
Registered: 1/8/16
Re: CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 30, 2016 7:23 PM   in response to: Guest in response to: Guest
GRIPARI Gabriel wrote:
Bonjour,

I had the same problem, but i found a solution :

- install the hot fix : 30456_10_seattle_ios_9.2_c_hotfix_december_2015.ZIP
- uninstall the SDK (in the SDK manager)
- re-install the SDK
- quit Embarcadero EDI
- re-launch Embarcadero
- compile your project.

Best regards

Gabriel

thanks,

hotfix 30456 is ok. I can run the default app in iphone 9.2.
Arpan Rughani

Posts: 1
Registered: 2/26/16
Re: CoreFoundation.h <stdarg.h> file not found.
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 4, 2016 1:02 PM   in response to: Sheng Yin in response to: Sheng Yin
Sheng Yin wrote:
GRIPARI Gabriel wrote:
Bonjour,

I had the same problem, but i found a solution :

- install the hot fix : 30456_10_seattle_ios_9.2_c_hotfix_december_2015.ZIP
- uninstall the SDK (in the SDK manager)
- re-install the SDK
- quit Embarcadero EDI
- re-launch Embarcadero
- compile your project.

Best regards

Gabriel

thanks,

hotfix 30456 is ok. I can run the default app in iphone 9.2.

Edited by: Arpan Rughani on Feb 4, 2016 1:03 PM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02