Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Provision Profile missing

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jan 11, 2016 7:48 PM Last Post By: Chris Monks
Chris Monks

Provision Profile missing  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jan 11, 2016 4:51 PM
Hi all,

I am trying to do my first test app but when I try to set up all the provisioning options I am getting stuck. Under Tools > Options > Provisioning I have selected the certificate and profile I need to use fine and the correct SDK is selected. When I go to Project > Options > Provisioning it wont let me select the Provision Profile at all saying "No provisioning profile found for the selected build configuration and selected device...". I have checked the iPad has the correct Provisioning Profile certificates and XCode is showing it too under Preferences. I have no idea what to try next. I have removed the Provisioning certificates and done it all again with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Dave Nottage

Re: Provision Profile missing  
  Posted: Jan 11, 2016 6:24 PM   in response to: Chris Monks in response to: Chris Monks
I am trying to do my first test app but when I try to set up all the provisioning options I am getting stuck. Under Tools > Options > Provisioning I have selected the certificate and profile I need to use fine and the correct SDK is selected. When I go to Project > Options > Provisioning it wont let me select the Provision Profile at all saying "No provisioning profile found for the selected build configuration and selected device...". I have checked the iPad has the correct Provisioning Profile certificates and XCode is showing it too under Preferences. I have no idea what to try next. I have removed the Provisioning certificates and done it all again with no luck.

Start a project in Xcode (File|New|Project, Single View App, give it any name)
In the device selection drop down (near the top left), select the target device.
Make sure Deployment Target is at or below the device's OS version
Select the appropriate value from the Team drop down

At this point, Xcode will probably tell you there are issues. Click the Fix issues button, then return to the Delphi IDE and try again.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Delphi Worlds blog: http://delphi.radsoft.com.au/blog
Chris Monks

Re: Provision Profile missing  
  Posted: Jan 11, 2016 7:48 PM   in response to: Dave Nottage in response to: Dave Nottage
{quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}

Start a project in Xcode (File|New|Project, Single View App, give it any name)
In the device selection drop down (near the top left), select the target device.
Make sure Deployment Target is at or below the device's OS version
Select the appropriate value from the Team drop down

At this point, Xcode will probably tell you there are issues. Click the Fix issues button, then return to the Delphi IDE and try again.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Delphi Worlds blog: http://delphi.radsoft.com.au/blog

Thanks David, that worked fine and seems to match up with what I have selected in Delphi which is what has me confused.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02