Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Migrating Rave 7 BEX to Delphi 10

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Oct 25, 2015 5:34 PM Last Post By: Mike Hickman
Michael Lawrence

Migrating Rave 7 BEX to Delphi 10  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 23, 2015 9:21 AM
Greetings,

2 questions I hoping someone can help me with.

I'm currently evaluating move a Delphi 2005 project to Delphi 10 Seattle. A version of Rave Reports 7.0 was used in many code blocks to generate PDF invoices, reports, POs, etc.

1) Does anyone know where I can get an evaluation version of Rave Reports that will run on the Unicode version of Delphi?
2) Has anyone had issues moving to the latest lave reports? (I'd like to know if the code I have will need to have major changes or if I can swap in the latest version. Also, the reason for the evaluation version.)

Thanks and have a great day,

- Mike Lawrence
Mike Hickman

Re: Migrating Rave 7 BEX to Delphi 10  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 25, 2015 5:34 PM   in response to: Michael Lawrence in response to: Michael Lawrence
I am using the latest version of Rave with XE7 so I don't expect any problems with D10 Seattle.
Check the Nevrona Web site for details. It has been upgraded.

I am aware Jim has had his share of problems and he was not responsive for a while, but in the last few months he has responded to emails and has sorted out any problems I have had.

Mike

Michael Lawrence wrote:
Greetings,

2 questions I hoping someone can help me with.

I'm currently evaluating move a Delphi 2005 project to Delphi 10 Seattle. A version of Rave Reports 7.0 was used in many code blocks to generate PDF invoices, reports, POs, etc.

1) Does anyone know where I can get an evaluation version of Rave Reports that will run on the Unicode version of Delphi?
2) Has anyone had issues moving to the latest lave reports? (I'd like to know if the code I have will need to have major changes or if I can swap in the latest version. Also, the reason for the evaluation version.)

Thanks and have a great day,

- Mike Lawrence
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02