Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Cannot install to iphone 6 using Delphi XE8 - e8008016

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Sep 7, 2015 11:09 AM Last Post By: Bob Carson
Bob Carson

Cannot install to iphone 6 using Delphi XE8 - e8008016  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 30, 2015 3:14 PM
I am updating my apps on itunes and on install, I keep getting the error e8008016. All new certificates and provisioning profiles were made and installed and everything installs using development and AD HOC configuration profile, but not Application Store as on install, I get the error e8008016. The CFBundleIdentifier fields all match the development and distribution profile app ids. All Provisioning Profiles are listed using iPhone Configuration Utility (iOS 8.3 and latest version of OSX. (xCode 6.3) Since I am using tethering in my apps, I added HomeKit on the app ID on the iOS certificate website and recreated the provisioning profiles, downloaded and installed, and after getting rid of the old provisioning profile configuration, I still get e8008016 on app store install. The AD Hoc deployment and install all work OK regardless of HomeKit added to the app provisioning, and tethering still works. ipa's are created ok, but when added to the iphone using Xcode devices window, I still get e800816. On one app, using application store, deployment was successful, but no install occurred as before (XE7), but I got the mesaage I could find the ipa file on one of my development deployment folders Delphi uses. After moving the ipa file to my current profile folder on the Mac, using the Xcode devices window to add the ipa file to my iphone displays the error e8008016.
My first question: Is there something in Settings on my iphone I need to set? Secondly, has anyone successfully installed iOS 64 bit apps on their iphone 6 using XE8 ?
Thanks for any help.
Bob Carson

Re: Cannot install to iphone 6 using Delphi XE8 - e8008016  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 7, 2015 11:09 AM   in response to: Bob Carson in response to: Bob Carson
Installed RAD Studio 10 Seattle, Recompiled apps for iOS with all the old certificates and provisioning that gave e8008016 before. Now e8008016 error is gone and message on PC is "app built successfully" and where on the PC I can find the IPA. The IPA file does go the the scratch dir on the MAC, and I can add the IPA to the iphone configuration utility. When I install to the iphone it crashes the iphone configuration utility on the MAC.(Version 3.5). The AD HOC profile config installs my apps fine on the iphone 6 (ios 8.41) using DX 10 . It looks like DX10 corrects the e8008016 problem giving me an ipa file, but how do I install on the iphone the application store version?

Please refer me to documentation for iphone app store distribution changes using DX10.
Thanks
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02